Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I'm a bit rusty. The last forums I was at only allowed 285x84 or smaller, so it's the first time I've had no boundries. Wait...maybe I do but I haven't read the rules and im 50 pixels over! Nooooo. Anywho, My only drawbacks are that the 911Porsche font doesnt have a | line so i had to take it from Tahoma so it doesn't look exactly right. I also hope it's still transperent, even when animated. Critique please!
BTW, it's down here:
EDIT: WELL ****. It's 150. I'll add put a link below and call it a "warm up"
[url]http://maxsico.homestead.com/files/noname.gif[/url]
Posted

nope, at 100 its all screwed up.


Darn. Apparently when you animate ur sig, it loses it's traparent values.

EDIT: Sweet lol, if u put it into ur sig as HTML and not vB script the forum can't tell how big it is. I'm still going to use a non-animated one tho.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, looks like a shadowness tutorial...wait, it is. You probably didn't use the tutorial though. Good, but waay to big :p I like the small text.
[/color]
Posted
Yup, shadowness tutorial with some modifications of my own. But that ain't a bad thing as it's apparent you use them also in your pieces. I don't call 20 pixels waaay too big, just a misunderstanding of the height restrictions.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
[quote]It's apparent you use them in some of your pieces[/quote]

This is true, but I haven't used them in a while. Every now and then I will, just to see what it looks like on top of something, with the blending mode changed, but for the most part, it's all my work.
[/color]
Posted
a lot of your pics on your site are tutorial-based. I find nothing wrong with it. As long as people like the way things look, and you like the way things look it shouldn't matter how you made it.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I agree with that whole-heartedly. (:laugh: I forgot about those pics :blulaugh: ) But I agree, if it looks good, that's all that matters. And yours looks good, but Spike just doesn't blend in with the background. IF it weren't for that, it would be perfect.
[/color]
Posted
It's all right. I've seen much worse, and I've seen better. The single missing strip on the right makes it look...screwed. Still good. 7.5/10

PS: Gah! I think I've started a craze here with the small, unreadible text...><;;
Posted
well...i noticed ppl having the bottom right corner missing, which i always like to do, but I didn't want to be a cookie-cutter so I also cut out a strip at the top. I agree, Spike doesn't blend. I wanted to use Vegita, but I couldn't find the pic I used to always use (reformatted my comp w/all 3,000 of my anime images). I've been using small un-readable text ever since I read the "Trend Whore" tutorial at [url]www.wastedyouth.org[/url] about 7 months ago and I've fallen in love with it.

EDIT: The actual link for the tut is here: [url]http://www.wastedyouth.org/tutorials.php?section=Adobe+Photoshop&articleid=18[/url] - and I think all photoshop lovers shuld give it a whirl because the resulting logo is REALLY cool. I learned a lot of tricks from this tut.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...