Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I rented that move and it is so funny! My favorite part is

*Chair goes haywire and mini me is ejected from it to the ceiling*
Dr.Evil:This is the part where we threaten the world leader mini me,you'll like this part.I know we do it....Mini me?Mini me?!
Can someone put a fricken bell on him!
Mini me: EEEEE! EEEEEE!
*Dr.Evil looks up*
Dr.Evil:SOMEBODY GET THE STICK!I dont know what I'll do if anything where to happen to you.I probaly get a new replica, and move on.There would be a ten minute period.*makes motions with his hands* You come to me.I love you!*
Posted
They were showing it on The Superstation, so I watched it for the 4-5th time. That movie is HILARIOUS in every meaning of the word. My favorite part was when Austin was in the tent with the girl that was in the movie.....shagwell I think her name was. :laugh:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:) Pretty good Sequel to the first Austin Powers though the Fat ******* pun was a little bit racist. Overall though the film was rather entertaining and Heather Grame(sp?) played a better role then Elizabeth Hurly! ^_^
Posted
[color=red][size=1] I think Elizabeth Hurly did a better job than Heather Grame. ^ _ ^= Anyway, the movie was pretty funny, especially the fight Austin had with Miny Me![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Really? I liked Elizabeth Hurly better than Heather Grahm..... well anyway, (SPOILER) I liked the beginning, where he says....

"Venessa, my one true love, was a fembot.... wait a tick, that means I'm single again!!!!"

and.... near the end where JFK tells the commander to shoot missles at the moon.

"Sir, are you suggesting that we blow up the moon?"

"Wouldya miss it? Wouldya miss it?"

LOL! I looved that part![/color] [/size]
Posted
I liked the part when they were in the tent and while austin was bending over the girl was pulling things out of the bag and all the gaurds were staring at the shadows on the tent. Anyone who has seen the movie should know what I'm talking about.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]oh yeah! I forgot about that! That was pretty funny too. Really, I liked the first alot better than the second...[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]

and.... near the end where JFK tells the commander to shoot missles at the moon.

"Sir, are you suggesting that we blow up the moon?"

"Wouldya miss it? Wouldya miss it?"

LOL! I looved that part![/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] Oh gosh! I remember that part now. I was laughing so hard because 1) That was pretty funny and 2) My friend had thrown a gummy bear into some guys afro and it stuck! :rotflmao:[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, I love this movie. My favorite parts would have to be when they were in the tent, the fight with minime, and when Fat B*****d met minime "Get in ma belly baby"
[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]oh yeah, and I also looved mustafa. He was just sooo funny in one and two. Yeah, the guy that wouldn't die.....

here's the lil part, but I can't remember the whole thang.. so..

"Hello? Hello up there? I'm still alive, but I'm very badly injured. C-can someone toss me down a bandaid? Hello? Hellooo? Can some-some one call an ambulance?

Erg, lemme try this leg *crack* ARGGG AGHHH, my leg is broken! Lemme try the other leg, *crack* AGHH oh~ both my legs are broken, and the wound is starting to smell like almonds. C-can somebody help? anybody?"

------

Mustafa)Hello? Hello? I'm still alive but I'm very, badly burnt. C-Can someone call an ambulance?

Dr. Evil) Now, as I was sayi-

Mustafa) Oh~ ooh..

Dr. Evil) Ahem, now on with the p-

Mustafa) Aghh oh aww

Dr. Evil) Just one moment.

He calls someone on the phone.

Dr.Evil) no, not dead. uh huh, mm hmm, thank you.

Dr. Evil smirks. a door where mustafa is opens.

Mustafa) oh, you've come to save me!!

Gunshot.

Mustafa) Oh! You shot me! You shot me in the arm!

another gunshot.
------
I LOOVED that part. I can't believe I forgot about it!! :laugh:[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...