Juu Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 OOC: ^_^' okay, here's a small poem I wrote. *sigh* most of my poems all come to me when I get bored..... *shrugs* --------------------------- My love for you, has always been true. Since the day I met you. From the touch of your lips, to the tips of your fingertips. The day we first kissed, I'll always miss. Although I'm away, My heart will stay. Baby, I'll love you forever, Forever Love, Forever Love........
Phantom Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 Awe, that is soooooo romantic :-D soo soo this is based on a real dude eh?
Juu Posted July 23, 2002 Author Posted July 23, 2002 :blush: Umm.... Maybe.... ^^ (thinks) exactly how do these people know????
Phantom Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 hey, i know im dumb..no need for sarcasm :twitch: lol
Mnemolth Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]Sweet and beautiful. I really like it. 8/10 [/B][/QUOTE] Is it just my imagination or do you give everyone 8/10? ;) High enough not to be an insult and low enough not to be praise?? *wicked smile*
Juu Posted July 23, 2002 Author Posted July 23, 2002 LOL, anyway.... that was my first 'love' poem, so it might be a bit fuzzy-ish... and btw.. john, I wasn't being sarcastic....lol ^_^'
Mist Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Juu, that's not John. That's Mike, my older [b]borhah[/b]! :D Nice, Juu! Great job! I like the short stanzas, and the choice of words was decent, but the emotion is what saved you from a really bad rating. :toothy: 7.5/10[/color][/size]
The Harlequin Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I swear, the entire boards are so overly quixotic its beyond remotely amusing. Reminds me of a song I heard once I think. Something about Forever Love. Oh well. Nice poem. A little more despcription would have helped, the words were overly simple, but not much else.[/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now