Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whoa, kewl! I like it! I think it'd look better if it were darker though.... like the background was red. That'd make it really creepy.... anyways, 8.1/10
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]You have no idea how weird that was. What we did was copy the text ontop of itself and then add and modify the shadows, but they seemed to pivot off each other or something, even though they were on different layers. It was really annoying, but that was the best we could get it because one or the other would go off the page or somewhere... see if you can figure it out. I just tried it again and it's happening again. I think that it's because when you copy test it copies onto the same layer, or something. God knows. It would look much better if instead of there being two, there would be ten or so extra shadow types and of varying blurriness. Or something. I'll fiddle with it when I get time.[/font][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cloricus
Posted
I want a cool new banner to... Yeah thats how you spell wizz.
Posted
[size=1]

Very cool. I would give it 8.5/10. I thought you spelt it Whiz. Yes, I am correct. It is spelled Whiz or Whizz. It says so in the dictionary.[/size]
  • 1 year later...
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
:D Awsome! i like the fading letters, though the harliquin is right, it is placed wrong. I like your other banner. Neat gel look.:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...