~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Counting all 251 Pokemon, which Gameboy type has the most Pokemon?
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [color=rainbow] I think Grass types.....[/color]
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 there seems to be a lot of normals too
Satoshi_Tajiri Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i] [B]ill have to go w/ bug, i always run into one [/B][/QUOTE] You have GOT to be kidding me. There are [B]50[/B] water types!!! :rolleyes:
Satoshi_Tajiri Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 There are [B]50[/B] [COLOR=blue]water[/COLOR] types. No more, no less. Trust me. ;) :smirk:
pikachu1 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 im not sure i know its around 50 though:wigout:
sia Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 you ,must have skipped 1. cuz i sat here 4 an hour counting every type and there are [COLOR=blue]51 WATER [/COLOR] pokemon
Gary Oak Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 oh shoot my bad..... i thought she was saying like which in the game do u run into all the time, my bad(slapping my forehead)
Nerdsy Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Call me a loser, but I actually hasd this firured out at once, by running every type through the search... Except I don't have Celebi, but I'll just add one on Psychic and Grass. Top Three: 50 WATER! Satoshi was right. Unless, Sia, you are counting the Pokemon from Advance.... 44 Normal 38 Flying The rest I shall list in order, from greatest to least... 37 Poisen 24 Ground 24 Grass 24 Psychic 22 Bug 22 Fire 18 Rock 17 Electric 11 Fighting 10 Ice 6 Steel 6 Dark 4 Dragon 4 Ghost These are official counts, straight from the Pokedex...
sia Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 oooooooo i c what happened....i accidentally counted articuno as a water type sorry :laugh: :cross: :cross:
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]Call me a loser, but I actually hasd this firured out at once, by running every type through the search... Except I don't have Celebi, but I'll just add one on Psychic and Grass. Top Three: 50 WATER! Satoshi was right. Unless, Sia, you are counting the Pokemon from Advance.... 44 Normal 38 Flying The rest I shall list in order, from greatest to least... 37 Poisen 24 Ground 24 Grass 24 Psychic 22 Bug 22 Fire 18 Rock 17 Electric 11 Fighting 10 Ice 6 Steel 6 Dark 4 Dragon 4 Ghost These are official counts, straight from the Pokedex... [/B][/QUOTE] Very good, *claps hands* Lots of good time on your hands
Nerdsy Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B] Very good, *claps hands* Lots of good time on your hands [/B][/QUOTE] Not really, I only took me about 5 minutes...
Ruki Makino Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] Not really, I only took me about 5 minutes... [/B][/QUOTE] You really do a good job on these boards, I never relized there were so many wayer types, I always admired Seel.
Satoshi_Tajiri Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I told you there were 50!!! Almost 1/5 of all pokémon are [COLOR=blue]water types[/COLOR] . And there are 4 [COLOR=green]Dragons[/COLOR] ? Insane, isn't it? :rolleyes:
WarGreymon01 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I was looking a the pokedex in Red and the description for Dragonite says that it was the base for the ancient dragons when i think that Charizard looks more like the dragons of the Fairy Tales. So shouldn't they class Charizard as a Fire/Dragon type?
Terriermon Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I always thought there were a lot of waters, its kinda hard for Misty to catch all of em
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 Ooh, I always thought therre were a lot of waters!!! :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now