Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pokemon Trivia Question  

  1. 1. Pokemon Trivia Question

    • Fire
      1
    • Normal
      3
    • Grass
      2
    • Water
      9
    • Rock
      0
    • Electric
      1
    • Physic
      0
    • Poison
      0
    • Ground/Fighting
      0
    • Bug
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
you ,must have skipped 1. cuz i sat here 4 an hour counting every type and there are [COLOR=blue]51 WATER [/COLOR] pokemon
Posted
Call me a loser, but I actually hasd this firured out at once, by running every type through the search... Except I don't have Celebi, but I'll just add one on Psychic and Grass.


Top Three:
50 WATER! Satoshi was right. Unless, Sia, you are counting the Pokemon from Advance....
44 Normal
38 Flying



The rest I shall list in order, from greatest to least...
37 Poisen
24 Ground
24 Grass
24 Psychic
22 Bug
22 Fire
18 Rock
17 Electric
11 Fighting
10 Ice
6 Steel
6 Dark
4 Dragon
4 Ghost


These are official counts, straight from the Pokedex...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Call me a loser, but I actually hasd this firured out at once, by running every type through the search... Except I don't have Celebi, but I'll just add one on Psychic and Grass.


Top Three:
50 WATER! Satoshi was right. Unless, Sia, you are counting the Pokemon from Advance....
44 Normal
38 Flying



The rest I shall list in order, from greatest to least...
37 Poisen
24 Ground
24 Grass
24 Psychic
22 Bug
22 Fire
18 Rock
17 Electric
11 Fighting
10 Ice
6 Steel
6 Dark
4 Dragon
4 Ghost


These are official counts, straight from the Pokedex... [/B][/QUOTE]

Very good, *claps hands* Lots of good time on your hands
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]

Very good, *claps hands* Lots of good time on your hands [/B][/QUOTE]

Not really, I only took me about 5 minutes...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]

Not really, I only took me about 5 minutes... [/B][/QUOTE]

You really do a good job on these boards, I never relized there were so many wayer types, I always admired Seel.
Posted
I was looking a the pokedex in Red and the description for Dragonite says that it was the base for the ancient dragons when i think that Charizard looks more like the dragons of the Fairy Tales. So shouldn't they class Charizard as a Fire/Dragon type?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...