Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B][size=1][color=indigo]Celtic Guardian.
You don't here that very often.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I also like my almighty Serpent Night Dragon....mwhahahahaha....I also like Celtic Guardian for its art...But I just got my Serpent Night Dragon yesturday....and my Kazejin...I need the other two thought
Posted
My Favorites are many and varied.

I love my Eye of Truth/Simocji Reaction combo, Raigeki, Black Skull Dragon, Black Magician Girl, Vampire Lord, Mystic Plasma Zone, Snatch Steal, Magic Jammer and many more.

EDIT: Throw the Retrained Elven Swordsman on that list.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]well i know that. i already know 6 pepole with the Blue eyes toon dragon and none of themhave serpent knight dragon [/B][/QUOTE]

Well.........that'll change as my favorties are......

Serpent Knight Dragon
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Blue Eyes Toon Dragon
Shining Friendship
And Toonworld

Yeah, I know the cards are crazy, but I'm crazy so it all fits perfectly.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EJ Kamiya02 [/i]
[B]Well.........that'll change as my favorties are......

Serpent Knight Dragon
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Blue Eyes Toon Dragon
Shining Friendship
And Toonworld

Yeah, I know the cards are crazy, but I'm crazy so it all fits perfectly. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're crazy? Me too!

I'd like a Toonworld card, too.:D

I nedd it to use Manga Ryu-Ran, Ryu-Ran's toon form. (the only toon I have)
  • 2 months later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...