Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Most people will reply with BEWD or BEUD.....

Personally, i like Summoned skull (if you're talking about the ACTUAL cardgame, it only osts 1 sacrifice) but, if your talkin' about cards in general, i like Red eyes Black dragon. He looks awesome ;) [/COLOR]
Posted
Meteor Dragon, he is just too cool. I like Red eyes as well. As the woman from the movie said, "Blues Eyes White Dragon brings victory, but the Red Eyes brings potential."
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Tyrant Dragon, Red Eyes Black Dragon
Posted
[color=blue]My favorite are Change of Heart, Salamandra, Red Eyes Black Dragon, and Dark Flames Dragon, simply because of the art.[/color]
Posted
well, for magic i like monster reborn! it's so good..... i mean, it's a special summon, so no trubs, you can take your enemies' monsters, i mean, it's awesome.

does anyone else have a good fave magic card they'd like to share? :tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]does anyone else have a good fave magic card they'd like to share? :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]I've always loved Silver Bow & Arrow and Elf's Light. I've only seen them on the show and on DDS, though. I always use them to power up my Dunames Dark Witch and Fairy of the Fountain.[/color]
Posted
wow, someone else has DDS! yay! okay, why get a power up for winged beast? there arent a whole lot of good ones... or does it power up fairies? i have a first edition one, but it's not in my deck, no way.
Posted
[color=blue]I also used to use my little Nekogal #1 combo too:

Nekogal #1 + Forest + Beast Fangs + Mystical Moon

It took almost everybody out on the first page, except for Yugi and Joey. They just used Dark Hole. :bawl:[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...