Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]It's not really that hard. You just take a program and MS Paint (which most all computers have and it's probably just called "Paint") or PhotoShop or something, slap some images, colors, and text together and call it a banner!

Just be sure that it doesn't exceed the size limit of 500x100[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
That's why you should get photoshop, then paste your image, and use the eraser tool to get rid of the BG. You can do that in Paint too, but it's hard.
[/color]
Posted
I'm not very good at this but you could just cut them down so that it only shows a little bit of the backround or you could just put paint on the back so you can't see the backround.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Ya know, with photoshop, you can use the magic wand to cut out some things you want to add to your pic. Anyway, you can use a tutoral.... I personally never used one of the tutorals... they just take so long.....[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
[url]http://www27.brinkster.com/cheatnet/tut2.html[/url]

That's my tutorial on how to take the background out of an image with Adobe 6.0 (should work for 7.0)
[/color]
Guest Sevengraff
Posted
yay adobe photoshop 6 is good for this stuff.
Posted
omg the eraser tool? What are you smoking? The magic wand gets all the sh*t done in less than half the time. Just click, and if the bg is relatively the same color, it selects it then you click "backspace" and delete it all.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]The irony is galling. Here I am working on Photoshop 5.5, wishing for a better version, and then some newbie comes in and asks how to use 7. Oh, the pain of it all. On a lighter note, I now have Corel PhotoDRAW 9! Mwahahahaha.... Sorry people.[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, I haven't used the magic wand tool in forever. Mainly because it usually cuts off part of the characters head :p
[/color]
Posted
Thats why you adjust the tolerance level. Make it lower or higher. The magic wand is great...it just needs a little mastering for it's full potential.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]Thats why you adjust the tolerance level. Make it lower or higher. The magic wand is great...it just needs a little mastering for it's full potential.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Oh, I know! The magic wand to is the [i]best[/i]. Aries, no wonder you say you're not as good with PhotoShop as you should be cause of how long you've had it! Lol, you do everything the hard way. The magic wand tool is a life saver. Just like No-Name said, it just needs a little mastering for it's full potential. You can learn to use it well within in an hour or two probably. That's how Neil taught me to take the background out of pictures :p

But I will soon own you all.

<-- Recently got Macromedia Flash MX ... (just has to learn how to use it)[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Bwahahahaha
<---Got Macromedia Flash yesterday :devil:

But yeah, I use to use that all of the time, but got hooked on the eraser, because the magic wand would leave all of the little pixels.
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, I learned how to rotate things, play your movie, and create new frames, but when I play the movie, it shows the same frame over and over again :p

OH DUH!! Same mistake I made in ImageReady :devil: I've got it now :toothy: I just have to make the layers I don't want invisible!
Muahahaha!
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Filters. Up at the top you will see a menu drop-down that says "filters",click on that, then go to "render", then "clouds". That will give you some clouds, then mess around with the other filters.
[/color]
Posted
Flash mx huh I was going to get that, but I stopped half way in the middle to get 3Ds Max, Damn that program is so complicated, its got to many functions my brain can't handle it ahhhhhhhhhh.

Reverence-out>>
Posted
common aries, animations are easy as pie. All you need to do is frame by frame. As in make one sig with one letter, save it, add another letter, save it, and so on. then open up an animation program and string em together. sim-pull
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I know, it's easy, but with someone who doesn't even know how to make a banner, that'd be pretty hard :p I would have been helpless if someone explained it to me.
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...