Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Doohicky Drawing Thing


Recommended Posts

Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1][color=indigo] WEE! I was bored... So I went into my room, and started to doodle. I'm more fond of making name type things... One reason is because I'm not good enough to make the stuff that some people make here... >.<

HERE IS THE DOOHICKY DRAWING THING!!!![/size][/color]
Posted
i feel the same!!! i love doin names and titles, simply cuz my other figures cannot seem to propell beyond stick figures.. i love the kynx.. looks cool...simple and fun! :)
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]LOL, I suck at names/words, except for some oriental style lettering.... anyways, you should color it! So far it looks pretty cool![/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I don't think it should be colored :|

Anyway, it's awesome, I like it :devil: It's got cool writing, and the symbols add a good effect.
[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I've done better. Graffitti style is far too overrated. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's just not really too original.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=indigo] Piro, I don't have a style, I just draw what I feel. Thats all, I draw what I feel inside. I normally have the music on in my room and that sometimes gives me some help but mostly I just feel whats inside of me and draw that...[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...