Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OlgaTheDwarf [/i]
[B]I cannot say for sure 100% what I'll get next, But I will say this I would sacrifice my cat's life to own Perfect Dark 2. Hopefully animal sacrifices won't be needed to get it, because I like my cat. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]You have a cat? *thinks* ...Oh yeah, now I remember... Yeah, I like your cat too. It doesn't hurt when it jumps on you while you're in bed, unlike your dog, lol. :twitch: (I still remember that quite vividly, by the way, heheh).

But anyway, why don't I get Super Mario Sunshine, and you get Star Fox Adventures when it comes out on September 23? When I get SMS I can lend you SSBM so you'll have something to play until I beat SMS or you get SFA. Then you could lend me Sonic Adventure 2: Battle while you play through SFA and/or SMS. Then when you're done with SFA, you could lend it to me so I could play it.

Gah... too many abbreviations... *starts drooling as his eyes get really big* :drool: ...But anyway, I think that could work. Whadda ya think?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Um, there aren't many games that are announced past Zelda anyway... lol. I know of very few games on anything coming out after next February that we know enough about to get exicted. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, there are quite a bit of 2003 titles which look promising:

Star Fox Armada
Kameo: Elements of Power
Gladiator-esque game which I forget it's name
New Sonic game
Kirby GCN game (not Rollout)
Too Human *drools*
Tales of Phantasia
The Glass Rose
Mario Kart
Resident Evil 4

And many others which I forgot.
However, as you said,very little is known about most of them...
Posted
Yes I love Kirby. Probably more than anyone, I used to have a kirby avatar and sig. I always pick him on SSB and SSBM. In fact I just might make a Kirby fan club...must get game *drools*
Posted
which I do not well they should be makin and Kirby adventure, personally I don't like super monkey ball, the name itself is just sounds cwappy. Didn't seem like they put too much thought in that one.
Posted
SMB is one of the best GC games there is in my opinion. I can't wait for SMB2. It's about monkeys rolling around in balls, what would you name it? lol

I think what you are referring to is the sequel to Kirby's Tilt and Tumble. It was going to use the GBA for a tilt controller and the game would switch between the GBA and the TV depending on what you did. It's more like a weird pinball game than SMB.

BUT, Nintendo removed Kirby from the game and replaced him with a plain old ball. They renamed the game Roll-a-thon. Not sure what's next for Kirby now, and I'd say the GC adventure game is still somewhat of a hope than an actually comfirmed game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...