Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The worst has become true, the horrid names on the toys are what's real and I'm extremely disappointed.. I was hoping for something decent this time..

Takato Matsuda's English Name is Takato Matsuki, and instead of age 10, he is 13.
Jenrya Lee's English Name is Henry Wong, he is also 13 instead of ten. I'm going to jump off a cliff, what a horrible name
Ruki Makino's English name is Rika Nonaka and she is also 13.
What useless changes.. Henry Wong.. What was wrong with having Henry Lee? Takato Matsuki? Matsuda..
Ruki's name is just....

Sorry I'm just so disappointed!
You can see more at digimon.com...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Uhhhhh...u posted the exact same thing in Digimon....why post it again here?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
umm..............i have no idea why she did it
n besides, i never went (and never will) go to the digimon section
Posted
This is just showing people how bad dubbed names can be, if you have any more, post them here, I have a few more from cardcaptor Sakura


Syaoron Li--dubbed into--->Li Showron
Suppi-chan/SpinelSun--dubbed into--->Spinny?!?!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]This is just showing people how bad dubbed names can be, if you have any more, post them here, I have a few more from cardcaptor Sakura


Syaoron Li--dubbed into--->Li Showron
Suppi-chan/SpinelSun--dubbed into--->Spinny?!?! [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] No offence, but I (and probably alot of others too) Don't really care about dubbed names....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]Some of them are very bad though [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I know, but don't dwell on it. Think of good things about S3.....Good things.....*echo's* ....Good things...;) [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]OKay then, so nobody agrees with me [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I agree that the names are bad, but don't let a couple of stupid dubbed names ruin ur life. Think positive.:D [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]Its not ruining my life, im just saying, why cant they keep the average japenese names? [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] It's messed, I know, but thatz the way things are, learn to accept that.[/color]
Posted
Americans are affraid of anything Japanese unless severly Americanized, which is why they changed the names.... God forbid we hear a Japanese name on American TV... all the little kiddies might be scared for life....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Americans are affraid of anything Japanese unless severly Americanized, which is why they changed the names.... God forbid we hear a Japanese name on American TV... all the little kiddies might be scared for life.... [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I know what u mean. I actually like Japanese names, they sound cool. Well, i'm not American, so maybe thatz why I like them....I dunno:confused: [/color]
Posted
I hate Cardcaptor Sakura's Yukito's dubbed name, Julian. is Yukito really so hard to pronounce???:rolleyes:
and how they changed Tomoyo's name to Madison
and Sakura's last name is Avalon instead of Kinomoto
heh, at least Yue got to keep his name

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...