Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Digi pic


Recommended Posts

Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
Hi.

My friend(The one who created the digidestends as cats.0 let me barrow a few of her pics. Heres the first one.
Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
Here's another one. I made this one.
Guest XxRavenxX
Posted
AWW. dude that cool. I wish I knew how ot make htigns like that. But since i use my sis's computer and she has only MS.Paint. Im doomed.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
do us a favour, dont attach pics in .bmp form, it causes some users problems, and for ppl with slow connections can take a while to download.

good work though, it deserves a thumbs up *rumages around in his box for a thumbs up* here we go [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/IMG]
Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
Okay. But 1 more thing. Alot of my good pics are on Bmp. But I also have good one that are not on Bmp.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...