Kinetic Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 [color=darkblue] Well, as usual, I was screwing around with photoshop and came up with a new wallpaper. It's pretty simple, and I still don't know how to do anything at all without filters, but I think it turned out pretty good, for an idiot like myself :laugh: [url=http://otaku.250free.com/wp.jpg]Click here[/url] BTW: What text should I add? I know I'm putting my website's name on it...Kinetix...but I dunno. [/color]
Phantom Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 I swear you have an obession with that whole squareed thingy... text? wat ever is on your mind.. whatever pleases you :-D im giving it a 8/10.. :-D GREAT WORK
Psychotik Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Very nice aries (I'm not too sure about this but I think I detect enlight.boom in the bkground) well done Reverence-out>>
Kinetic Posted July 25, 2002 Author Posted July 25, 2002 [color=darkblue] You're right :toothy: I know, I know, I just wanted to see what it looks like, and I added more to it anyway, but all I have are the lines from the sides, because they gave it a good effect. It sort of looks like that huge ball of water in the beginning of FFX.... [/color]
Corey Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 I really need to get a better graphics program. Anyway it's very cool. I think I'll put it as my desktop. 9/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now