Corey Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Make sure you have the url right. Nothing is there except a broken image sign.
Kinetic Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 [color=darkblue] It's good, but unless it's just one image, I can't believe to made that in MS Paint. [/color]
Phantom Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 the bg = one image.. the dude.. was a gif..and he put into clipboard, and pasted it without its bg... the text all simple, can be a pre-made text. .yes aries is right.. hard to beleive. but it IS possible.. ..i dont wana ask u to prove your work..i think its nifty...good job.. :-D
No-Name Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 I like it but in the future dont save a .bmp - they take forever to load (took me 15 seconds)
Angelus_Necare Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Nice job, I really like the font and the fact that you did that in MS paint boggles the mind.....
Kinetic Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 [color=darkblue] It's really not hard if you can find the right pictures. The way he ordered the text, though...that was good. [/color]
Corey Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Hmmm... Obviously everyone can see it except me. EDIT- I looked up the url in the pages source. It looks pretty cool. The quote is nice. I like it. 8.5/10
Subversive Posted July 26, 2002 Author Posted July 26, 2002 thankyou all and the bg was made by me, I edited the guy and the font.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now