OtakuBoards

Religion

SSJ5 Vegeta

I don't care what any of you all say there is a divine force up there that cares very much about all of us. This is a true story:

Last night I was feeling really down because me and my girl broke up. And I was like : "If god loved me he would've done something to help me." So I went and got my dads semi-auto .45 caliber pistol. Loaded a six round clip in it and cocked it. It had a fresh shell in it and everything. I cocked the trigger back. Then I said if God really loved me he would have helped me. Then placing the gun barrel to my temple I pulled the trigger. The gun didn't go off. I took out the clip. And ejected the shell. The shell didn't even have a mark on the bottom like the hammer had even hit it. Call it a mechanical failure but if it would have been there would have been a mark on the bottom of the shell like a small indentation. I used to not believe in god. Well I do now. At least I believe there is a higher power at work.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]I don't care what any of you all say there is a divine force up there that cares very much about all of us. This is a true story:

Last night I was feeling really down because me and my girl broke up. And I was like : "If god loved me he would've done something to help me." So I went and got my dads semi-auto .45 caliber pistol. Loaded a six round clip in it and cocked it. It had a fresh shell in it and everything. I cocked the trigger back. Then I said if God really loved me he would have helped me. Then placing the gun barrel to my temple I pulled the trigger. The gun didn't go off. I took out the clip. And ejected the shell. The shell didn't even have a mark on the bottom like the hammer had even hit it. Call it a mechanical failure but if it would have been there would have been a mark on the bottom of the shell like a small indentation. I used to not believe in god. Well I do now. At least I believe there is a higher power at work. [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you telling me that you were going to risk killing yourself because of you stupid ex-girlfriend.**** kid,if god isn't helping the Ethiopians get one meal a day why in the hell did you think he would stop your girlfriend from breaking up with you?But,im glad to hear that the gun ****ed up, and save your **** life.....sheesh.

dude.... no girl.... no human is worth your own life.... No matter what they say.... she might have broken up with you but thats no reason to attempt to kill yourself.... You would just be like her... you would hurt others worse because you killed yourself.... how does that make anything better.... it makes it worse... plus, if you believe in christianity, it's a mortal sin to commit suicide and thus you would go straight to hell....

I'm glad the gun didn't go off. Suicide is not the answer TO ANYTHING! Esspecially not some girl..... i sure hope you don't try that again....

Not to sound rude at all, I really don't want to come off that way, but alot of people need to realize live is a barrell of shi?..... that barrell tips over alot... it's life... you'll have girlfriends, they'll break up with you, you'll have a job, they'll fire you, you'll have great days and you'll have the most shi??iest days you could imagine... but it's life... you'll realize that soon.... you can only become stronger... I hope this helps you.... be good to others and most importantly be good to yourself.

I have to somewhat sympathize with him. When something really bad happens and you get somewhat depressed over it, you don't exactly think straight, or how you normally would. I don't think someone can be completely rational all the time. While I think that attempting suicide is a bit extreme, I won't mock him for his decisions because I don't live his life.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]plus, if you believe in christianity, it's a mortal sin to commit suicide and thus you would go straight to hell....
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, in some denominations, anyway. It constantly surprises me how many variations of Christianity there really are....
----------
Life is precious....It's taken me a long time, a lot of lost friends, and lots of bad mistakes to realize that.

Some people risk their lives out of love, or courage, or because they believe in something stongly enought to die for it....

But no one should try to kill himself because of a broken relationship....You might think you have nothing to live for, but your life affects the lives of all the people around you, whether you wish it to, or not.

[B]I don't care what any of you all say there is a divine force up there that cares very much about all of us. This is a true story:

Last night I was feeling really down because me and my girl broke up. And I was like : "If god loved me he would've done something to help me." So I went and got my dads semi-auto .45 caliber pistol. Loaded a six round clip in it and cocked it. It had a fresh shell in it and everything. I cocked the trigger back. Then I said if God really loved me he would have helped me. Then placing the gun barrel to my temple I pulled the trigger. The gun didn't go off. I took out the clip. And ejected the shell. The shell didn't even have a mark on the bottom like the hammer had even hit it. Call it a mechanical failure but if it would have been there would have been a mark on the bottom of the shell like a small indentation. I used to not believe in god. Well I do now. At least I believe there is a higher power at work. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh, no. This is what I call dumb luck (or not knowing how to properly use a gun).

And shame on you for doing something that stupid over a girl...c'mon, we've all broken up with someone at some time in our lives...but it's a small part of life overall.

you know at first i thought you were getting ready to kill your girl.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[Bplus, if you believe in christianity, it's a mortal sin to commit suicide and thus you would go straight to hell..... [/B][/QUOTE]

excuse me here for a minute but god loves us all and he would never send us to hell because there is no hell god love us to much to throw us away even if we did kill ourselves he would forgive us but if we would not let him forgive us then u would be put away to an evil place because god loves us and it is a waste of time loving someone that does not love u back. but if he can sense u do love him then he will give u enternal life in his worl of love.

[B]Call it a mechanical failure but if it would have been there would have been a mark on the bottom of the shell like a small indentation. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ok then, it was a mechanical failure. The hammer didnt cock back causing your gun to not fire.. a simple and believable explanation.. or there was no gun powder in the shell so there was nothing to ignite.. the possibilities are endless.. but I'm sorry, a "higher power" had nothing to do with that..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]excuse me here for a minute but god loves us all and he would never send us to hell because there is no hell god love us to much to throw us away even if we did kill ourselves he would forgive us but if we would not let him forgive us then u would be put away to an evil place because god loves us and it is a waste of time loving someone that does not love u back. but if he can sense u do love him then he will give u enternal life in his worl of love. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]M'kay, a mortal sin severes your relationship with "god" almost completely.. it's about the equivelent of large log through the wood chipper.. so without any reconciliation you'd go straight to hell. And since your dead from commiting suicide, you go straight to hell.. it's sad when I know more than a follower of the religion....[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]

excuse me here for a minute but god loves us all and he would never send us to hell because there is no hell god love us to much to throw us away even if we did kill ourselves he would forgive us but if we would not let him forgive us then u would be put away to an evil place because god loves us and it is a waste of time loving someone that does not love u back. but if he can sense u do love him then he will give u enternal life in his worl of love. [/B][/QUOTE]

have you even read the bible?.... whoever believes in heaven believes in hell.... in the bible it states that hell exists.... and according to Catholosism, suicide is a mortal sin, which does send you straight to hell.... I'm not sure about the other factions of Christianity, but I think it's the same... watch DOGMA, or that one movie with Robin Williams.. or read the bible....

I believe you. I believe in God... I go to church every Sunday (and believe it or not, it's fun for me) and I read the bible and everything. And even if that was just a coinky-dink, then I still believe in God, and I think nothing should stop you from doing it. =P I'm not about to do one of my deep speeches, but you get the point.

dude, i'm glad that God intervened at that point. i agree with transic on the heaven and hell thing, but i feel i need to add something to his statement. (ahem....) ;)
God forgives us when we ask Him to and repent, this includes murder. (if i interpret it right, He would have forgiven Judas, but he hung himself becuz he couldn't forgive himself). Suicide is technically murdering yourself, but you can't repent after successfully commiting the sin.

well, enough of my :babble:
again, i'm glad ur still with us on this earth

**** man, that's come crazy crap. Like Transtic said, no girl is worth taking your own, or someone elses life. It's just plain stupid. But anways, back to your story, that's some good and bad stuff man. Ah, it's nuts. I do believe in God <---- I never say this word online.. but anyways, you're real lucky. Thank the lord that you really didn't get killed. Never do that again man.