Psychotik Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 Well I've never made a banner in ms paint before so I thought I might as well give it a go, I know the quality of the pic I chose is terrible (this is simply due to having to resize it) and well anyway here it is!! (Also I thought I should add as I made it in paint its a bitmap) Reverence-out>>
Schrat Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 i dont see it eigther, this is wierd I posted something on the spriters thread and the same thing happened to me 2 times!!!
Psychotik Posted July 26, 2002 Author Posted July 26, 2002 well I don't know what happened there, but anyway I've re-saved it as a jpg Edit>> Hmm its not appearing again oh well I've uploaded it and [url=http://revergenic.250free.com/mstryout.jpg]here it is[/url] Reverence-out>>
No-Name Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 not bad for MS paint. I dont get why everyone is trying it tho. It's a waste of time IMO.
Schrat Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 Wow thats really good, i cant do that good with ms paint
Psychotik Posted July 26, 2002 Author Posted July 26, 2002 Thanks, The reason I tried to make a banner in ms paint is for the challenge, it's do easy to make a good banner in photoshop its alot harder in ms paint. Reverence-out>>
Kinetic Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [color=darkblue] It's good for MS Paint, but Goku is very pixelated. I can make some alright stuff in MS Paint, but I wouldn't want to now that I have photoshop. [/color]
Roxie Faye Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [color=indigo]Are you absolutely POSITIVE you made that in MS Paint? That is REALLY, REALLY good. I mean like... WOW. My MS Paint banners are horrible(the one in my sig is proof)! Great job, Psy.[/color]
Corey Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 It's ok for MS Paint. I was forced to use a Mac paint program before I mastered my adobe program. 7/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now