Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I've never made a banner in ms paint before so I thought I might as well give it a go, I know the quality of the pic I chose is terrible (this is simply due to having to resize it) and well anyway here it is!!

(Also I thought
I should add as I made it in paint its a bitmap)

Reverence-out>>
Posted
well I don't know what happened there, but anyway I've re-saved it as a jpg

Edit>> Hmm its not appearing again oh well I've uploaded it and [url=http://revergenic.250free.com/mstryout.jpg]here it is[/url]

Reverence-out>>
Posted
Thanks, The reason I tried to make a banner in ms paint is for the challenge, it's do easy to make a good banner in photoshop its alot harder in ms paint.

Reverence-out>>
Posted
[color=darkblue]
It's good for MS Paint, but Goku is very pixelated. I can make some alright stuff in MS Paint, but I wouldn't want to now that I have photoshop.
[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Are you absolutely POSITIVE you made that in MS Paint? That is REALLY, REALLY good. I mean like... WOW. My MS Paint banners are horrible(the one in my sig is proof)! Great job, Psy.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...