Jump to content
OtakuBoards

School, School, School, School, School, School...


Recommended Posts

Posted
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School's started again! I'm a high schooler!!! Yeah!!!!!!!

Uh-oh, I'd better watch out for Freshman Kill Day...


[SIZE=4][b]SCHOOL'S BACK!!![/b][/SIZE]
Guest firemac
Posted
You actually want to go back to school, I hate school, everyone there is an @$$, I hate school and everythign about it, but the girl I like, umm, yeah, I wanna go back to school. yippee, yeah, school kicks @$$!!!! YEAH:angel: :devil:
Posted
i start on september 5th whoope i can hardly wait we get to do homework again so much fun yea!! who am i tryin to kid i hate school for some very good reasons:(
Posted
I have to start school on tuesday.... My school sux a**... There's these three girls who suck up to the teacher, and get the rest of the class in trouble. My teacher's a b****. And we're given 6 tons of homework every friggin night... Good god, private school sux.:( :mad: :mad:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I'm goin backl to college on monday and I can't ****in wait! my english literature teacher is such a hunk :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]I go to a private school too,it doesnt suck at bad... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, then obviously, you don't go to my school. Do you?

But then again... I guess that my school ain't so bad... All the kids are wimps... So every fight I've ever been in, I won... And my science teacher, and Phys Ed teacher are both pretty nice. And there's that cute guy in my class... So, I guess my school ain't so bad...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]I'm goin backl to college on monday and I can't ****in wait! my english literature teacher is such a hunk :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

You're lucky....
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

You're lucky.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, and did I mention I was a guy? thats right I'm bisexual, any problems with that?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

I know, and did I mention I was a guy? thats right I'm bisexual, any problems with that? [/B][/QUOTE]


There's nothing wrong with that. I don't hate Gays. Some of my best friends are! No problem at all!:D
Posted
My school starts again the monday. :( :(
Ah well, it's always fun in the beginning of the school year. When a few months go by then it's a bit less fun. Ah well.
Somethimes school is fun, and somethimes not. :D
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]


There's nothing wrong with that. I don't hate Gays. Some of my best friends are! No problem at all!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, cool :)

oh, btw, I'm not gay, I'm bisexual, I like women as well :)
Posted
Oh, what was I thinking??? High school is hard!!!
Basically, I've written over 5 essays in a week and a half, a ton of worksheets, my hand has a charlie horse, my brain's racked from constant Algebra and French...

Ooh, a cute girl......
I retract everything I said!
Posted
Welcome back, Charmander! Long time no see!

Any yeah, I kind of agree with you about the school thing. I missed it a bit.

When you take Geometry, be sure to tell your teacher the Paradox about it I thought up. (All lines and planes have both infinite distance and no distance at the same time! And it's TRUE! My Geometry teacher agrees, he said it's all screwy...)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...