OtakuBoards

School, School, School, School, School, School...

Char!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School's started again! I'm a high schooler!!! Yeah!!!!!!!

Uh-oh, I'd better watch out for Freshman Kill Day...

[SIZE=4][b]SCHOOL'S BACK!!![/b][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
You actually want to go back to school, I hate school, everyone there is an @$$, I hate school and everythign about it, but the girl I like, umm, yeah, I wanna go back to school. yippee, yeah, school kicks @$$!!!! YEAH:angel: :devil:

I have to start school on tuesday.... My school sux a**... There's these three girls who suck up to the teacher, and get the rest of the class in trouble. My teacher's a b****. And we're given 6 tons of homework every friggin night... Good god, private school sux.:( :mad: :mad:

Guest Deranged Gerbil
I'm goin backl to college on monday and I can't ****in wait! my english literature teacher is such a hunk :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]I go to a private school too,it doesnt suck at bad... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, then obviously, you don't go to my school. Do you?

But then again... I guess that my school ain't so bad... All the kids are wimps... So every fight I've ever been in, I won... And my science teacher, and Phys Ed teacher are both pretty nice. And there's that cute guy in my class... So, I guess my school ain't so bad...

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

You're lucky.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, and did I mention I was a guy? thats right I'm bisexual, any problems with that?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

I know, and did I mention I was a guy? thats right I'm bisexual, any problems with that? [/B][/QUOTE]

There's nothing wrong with that. I don't hate Gays. Some of my best friends are! No problem at all!:D

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

There's nothing wrong with that. I don't hate Gays. Some of my best friends are! No problem at all!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, cool :)

oh, btw, I'm not gay, I'm bisexual, I like women as well :)

Oh, what was I thinking??? High school is hard!!!
Basically, I've written over 5 essays in a week and a half, a ton of worksheets, my hand has a charlie horse, my brain's racked from constant Algebra and French...

Ooh, a cute girl......
I retract everything I said!

Welcome back, Charmander! Long time no see!

Any yeah, I kind of agree with you about the school thing. I missed it a bit.

When you take Geometry, be sure to tell your teacher the Paradox about it I thought up. (All lines and planes have both infinite distance and no distance at the same time! And it's TRUE! My Geometry teacher agrees, he said it's all screwy...)