OtakuBoards

School, School, School, School, School, School...

Char!

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Yes you better, heh heh heh :devil: :devil: *loads up some flaming poo* lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

whoa, flaming Poo is nothing to joke about! Many old geezers have ruined their brand new boots trying to put those things out! Heh, me thinks of the movie Billy Madison...and begins to laugh...a lot.:laugh:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

I know, and did I mention I was a guy? thats right I'm bisexual, any problems with that? [/B][/QUOTE]

It seems to me like sometimes people go too far out of their way to be different...I mean, what was the point in reposting just to say that you're a guy...now, let it be known, I have no problem with anyone's sexual preference, it's their own, and their choice, but I hate it when people throw it in others' faces...I dunno, I just don't like that.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. I mean, I have no problem with it, but I think Deranged Gerbil might...
I mean, none of us even knew, or at least I didn't. Now, I could care less, but to throw it out clear out of the blue like he did, getting worked up and defensive over nothing... I don't know. Maybe DG is too self-conscious about it.

And forgive me if I offended you in any way, DG. I didn't mean to.:D

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Oh, what was I thinking??? High school is hard!!!
Basically, I've written over 5 essays in a week and a half, a ton of worksheets, my hand has a charlie horse, my brain's racked from constant Algebra and French...

Ooh, a cute girl......
I retract everything I said! [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, just wait till College...the work gets harder...but the girls get cuter :D :eek: :eek: :D Ugh, so many girls all around...and will 250 people in my clases...it's soo hard to pay attention to anything that the professor is saying! :love: :p :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Heh, just wait till College...the work gets harder...but the girls get cuter :D :eek: :eek: :D Ugh, so many girls all around...and will 250 people in my clases...it's soo hard to pay attention to anything that the professor is saying! :love: :p :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

::cough:: and guys!

There's this real cutie in my Algebra class... ::sigh:: he's so hot too... he's german though... no offence to anyone German... but still, he's cute....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

There's this real cutie in my Algebra class... ::sigh:: he's so hot too... he's german though... no offence to anyone German... but still, he's cute.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hey! Don't be dissin' those German guys...I saw a few hotties over in Germany! Heheh :p Oh, and French guys are really hot too...ahhh yes :love:[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

There's this real cutie in my Algebra class... ::sigh:: he's so hot too... he's german though... no offence to anyone German... but still, he's cute.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah yes, the guys :love: ...how could I forget :rolleyes:
Heh, I guess I don't pay attention to that sort of thing, but there is quite a few of them in my class...so ya...but I tend to focus on the girls :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hey! Don't be dissin' those German guys...I saw a few hotties over in Germany! Heheh :p Oh, and French guys are really hot too...ahhh yes :love:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno any french guys... but I hear they are cute... but British boys... WOO WEE! hot hot hot :)

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

I dunno any french guys... but I hear they are cute... but British boys... WOO WEE! hot hot hot :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Riiiight....well, on that note
...me scampers away like a wittle wabbit...:blush:

[B]

I dunno any french guys... but I hear they are cute... but British boys... WOO WEE! hot hot hot :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ha! Well take it from me, French guys are tres bien. And about those British boys, I think that they have this certain "look" to them...ALL of them do...but it's a nice look...nice indeed :D[/color]

Nah, I'm not into guys...some lady friends of mine tell me to pick out a cute guy for them...I don't perceive any guys my age as 'cute'. But I try to pick out the ones who have good quality, not looks, since I know a lot of people in my school who are real jerks and creeps who look really good to girls but eventually break their hearts if they get into relationships with them.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]who are real jerks and creeps who look really good to girls but eventually break their hearts if they get into relationships with them. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, when will the girls ever learn...only the @ssholes get the girls :rolleyes:

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

it's cause they have.... uhh... nevermind that... hahaha

[/B][/QUOTE]

...finish your thought...I'd like an explaination for this whole thing...

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

I guess only us perverts will understand ::sobs::

It was simply a joke, nothing more... just think about it... pervertedly, you shall understand my young skuywalker :) hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm, I am not one with the joke yet. My training fails me.

PS - You're not really my father...are you?

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

hahahah I like that.... and no... I sure hope I'm not your father.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Whew. :p Heh, I suppose it would be rather difficult you being my father and all...we are pretty much the same age :)