Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Cardcaptor Music


Recommended Posts

Guest Vengenceuk
Posted
If any1 watched cardcaptors sunday or while it was on ITV then u should have herd the theme music iany1 has that theme music or no;s were i can get it pleas contact me.
Posted
[FONT=arial]the CCS beginning and ending theme songs are really cute. you might be able to get MP3's from some sites on Anipike, but you'd really have to search for them.[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]The CCS music was all great. WB really did something wrong when they took it all out and put their little pop mixes in instead. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green]yeah, but even though the WB music wasn't as cute, it was still pretty....catchy. o_O; But I really prefer the CCS.[/color]
Posted
Yeah, I liked that little tune they played when Sakura put on her rollerblades or something like that. On the CD it's called "Just around the corner". I actually liked that song. ^^ But I still liked the real CCS music better. I really did like the music WB had though, but still....it would have been better to leave int he original BG music....
Posted
Na-na-na-na-nana Na-na-na-na-nana Nananananaaaaaaaaa

oh, right.... uh..... i hae most of my songs on cd, but it CCS is different than CC, and CN CC and WB CC might be different from ITV CC, so, can't really help you unless you like listening to syaron sing like a girl! well, i can't really help you with that either......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...