Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hi i am a christian and i was just wondering if anyone else on the boards is beacause i love knowing other christians beacause we all have a bond though god and i would like to know about other religions for a project i have to do in my youth group at camp (yes i'm still at camp!) it is about buddisim(SP?) and i was wondering if anyone one knew about this religion beacause it would help me out a lot

PLEASe don't turn this into a religious war!!! from what i hear there has been one of these on the boards already and i would really like this topic to stay open!
~GG~
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I consider myself Chrisitan but I'll bet you and I have different views that I'd be more than happy of talking with you about. Though, I'm not really learned of Buddhism...[/COLOR]
Posted
dictionary.com says:

ex·is·ten·tial·ism Pronunciation Key (gz-stnsh-lzm, ks-)
n.
A philosophy that emphasizes the uniqueness and isolation of the individual experience in a hostile or indifferent universe, regards human existence as unexplainable, and stresses freedom of choice and responsibility for the consequences of one's acts.

existentialism

n : a 20th-century philosophical movement; assumes that people are entirely free and thus responsible for what they make of themselves [syn: existentialist philosophy]

interesting.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red]Greetings fellow Christians! JCBaggee, reporting for worship!

...Or something like that...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]lol....I too am a christain.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Let's keep this to PMs if possible, everyone.

I'm not sure that a "Hi! I'm Christian, are you?" style topic is really appropriate/worthwhile.

If people want to continue the discussion, I encourage them to PM the Gohan's Gurl. :)[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...