Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
dude, shiine is pinay(filipina)
im a pinoy too.
n flips dont have dat kind of cash
we all like the civic for 3 reasons:
1. very cheap
2. easy to supe up
and 3. its the only asian car that represents AZN PRYDE!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Civics are for ricers man. All people with Civics RICE that **** out. If you want a cheap car, then go for a used VW. And if not that, then I would suggest just getting any type of used automobile that suites your financial state. Well, I am real tired from chasing after those **** froshes all day. **** kids always run away!
Posted
i much perfer Japanese car over American piece of shi?

Uhhh American cars aren't that bad I just think I heard that from a movie or something....

I've never driven a Japanese truck though... how odd.... they don't look good half the time.... I have a GMC truck that has been spoofed up to an extent.... I would like to lower it but it void the warranty or some crap.... my brother drives a Honda Civic and my mom drives a Toyota Camry MADE IN JAPAN! not the ones made in America :) Cause my mom's cool.... anyway... and my dad drives a '93 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 V8 Convertable manual.... god **** I love that car despite the fact i hate all fords..... needs some fixin though......
Posted
Well, if you're looking for a good Japanese truck...maybe the Toyota Tacoma would be good. It's ride height is good so it's an off roader right off the lot, doesn't waste too much gasoline and it's low in cost with all the features.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

Civics are for ricers man. All people with Civics RICE that **** out. If you want a cheap car, then go for a used VW. And if not that, then I would suggest just getting any type of used automobile that suites your financial state. Well, I am real tired from chasing after those **** froshes all day. **** kids always run away! [/B][/QUOTE]

dude, what are you talking about?! you know the TYPE-R stickers give the car 75 more horse power. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...