[B]
dude, shiine is pinay(filipina)
im a pinoy too.
n flips dont have dat kind of cash
we all like the civic for 3 reasons:
1. very cheap
2. easy to supe up
and 3. its the only asian car that represents AZN PRYDE!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Civics are for ricers man. All people with Civics RICE that **** out. If you want a cheap car, then go for a used VW. And if not that, then I would suggest just getting any type of used automobile that suites your financial state. Well, I am real tired from chasing after those **** froshes all day. **** kids always run away!

i much perfer Japanese car over American piece of shi?

Uhhh American cars aren't that bad I just think I heard that from a movie or something....

I've never driven a Japanese truck though... how odd.... they don't look good half the time.... I have a GMC truck that has been spoofed up to an extent.... I would like to lower it but it void the warranty or some crap.... my brother drives a Honda Civic and my mom drives a Toyota Camry MADE IN JAPAN! not the ones made in America :) Cause my mom's cool.... anyway... and my dad drives a '93 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 V8 Convertable manual.... god **** I love that car despite the fact i hate all fords..... needs some fixin though......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

Civics are for ricers man. All people with Civics RICE that **** out. If you want a cheap car, then go for a used VW. And if not that, then I would suggest just getting any type of used automobile that suites your financial state. Well, I am real tired from chasing after those **** froshes all day. **** kids always run away! [/B][/QUOTE]

dude, what are you talking about?! you know the TYPE-R stickers give the car 75 more horse power. ;)