OtakuBoards

What wouLd you prefer?

ShiiNe

Well, I would get a car if I were you. Not the Acura RSX Type S. That car is over rated. It's pretty quick,but eh, a big waste. Well, the reason I say this is because when Acura mentions the car is 200 hp, it's totall BS. The car only hits 200 hps when you're past 5000 rpm. A stock GTI Vr6 vs an Acura Rsx would be a great match. Since the total hps don't kick in the RSX right away, the GTI would win. But once it goes past about 30-40 MPH, then it'll come back and over take the GTI.

If I were you. I would just get a simple car and so on. What are your limitations on your car? Like price wise and so on. Do you want speed? A speedy car but still has it's elegance? Hmm, the Nissan Sentra GXE isn't all too bad. It all depends on your taste and how much money you're willing to put forth.

A sweet 16 party would be awesome , but a car would be even more! It's all up to you. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I can feel the power kick in on high revs when I'm driving around in an RSX (neighbors).

I'm looking for a car that can kick áss on freeway races...but elegant enough to take on dates. A Maxima SE any good? [/B][/QUOTE]

The Maxima is pretty quick, but please don't get '01 modle. Wait for a year, the new Maxima is going to look pretty sweet man!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]parties suck.... I haven't had a birthday party since I turned 12 or something....my birthday is just like any other day...

So in turn i would want a car... or a truck..... i have a truck now.... but a better one would be cool..... i still need to get pics of my truck -_-;... [/B][/QUOTE]

same here with me, I no have parties since I was 12 I think, I liking a car better, a good car :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]if you want something quick and nice and have a fat wallet a honda s2000 would be a fitting car. Something a little cheaper but an awesome car would be a Toyota Supra [/B][/QUOTE]
dude, shiine is pinay(filipina)
im a pinoy too.
n flips dont have dat kind of cash
we all like the civic for 3 reasons:
1. very cheap
2. easy to supe up
and 3. its the only asian car that represents AZN PRYDE!!!!!!!!!