The Harlequin Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]But, if should say... accidently pick you up, hold you upside down, and your ankle just happens to run into a meathook? You have two choices. Bow to Cockroachical, or run! Yeah, you better run![/font][/color]
Guest cloricus Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 How about doing nothing - no pain at all! I think I'll run. Is raven coming on tonight?
The Harlequin Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]BANG! Crossed the line into SPAM! No further comment. Mod please.[/font][/color]
Guest cloricus Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 ROLF - Okay hmm something arte to talk about... Hmm. Hay you still didn't fix up your banner. Yeah I'll shut up now...
Ravenstorture Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Hmmmm... I see that my absence today did not pass without comment. Oh well, The banner is excellent. Both of them.... Ditch the blue line. Don't post conspiracy theories about the two most dangerous people in your life on the net. You live, you love, you bleed, you learn, Ed. [/font][/color]
liamc2 Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Bloody hell, must I always clean up after you guys? Yes very nice banner Harlequin. End of point. (I'm home sick and I still have to do this. .)
Mitch Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [color=red]It's better than I can do to. Hehe....I have the Harlequin's last name as my first name...don't kill me please for saying that Harlequin....:nervous: Mitchell Grant Smith....I hate my middle name...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now