Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
That's awesome Harley!

Shane (Aries): I can call you Harley, right?
Harlequin: No
Shane: Great, thanks Harley

Sorry, I was bored, but yeah...it's good. The font is a [i]tiny[/b] bit hard to read at the beginning, but that's okay, because I can still see it. Great job ;)
[/color]
Posted
Acccck!!!! ..did u want the border like that? If you choose a transparency, you can take away the white...but on a first attempt. Excellent...

mike (me) to Cole (aries): You unoriginal bastastard!

cole in retort: Why thank you!

Flynn (harlequin): *grimaces at 'harly'*
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Shane! shane! Not Cole! My name is Shane! For the love o'-

Sorry, but yeah, that border isn't that great, didn't see it until I saw your sig.
[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Um..cole..where'd ya get that mike? Well anyway, Better than what I can do.... the border is just... well...... eh..I don't know..[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Eh, Cole is my first name, but I prefer to be called Shane, which is really my name, just ordered around so that my 4 names don't sound messed up :p Cole William Shane Feagin...I'd rather drop Cole, and put Shane in front, but when the legal case happened (my mom got full custody with the dad I always knew, and I don't really care, since my biological dad abandoned us, anyway, she wouldn't let me have the name I wanted :p)
[/color]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]You think that's bad. Flynn Thomas Arthur Mitchell. Don't ask me what the hell happened with the background. I had it on transparency, I swear. Oh well.

[edit]Now that's really strange. It comes up with an entire white rectangle the first time around, then it disappears. Oh well.[/font][/color]
Posted
Yeah it's funny lookin, oh well, I am Jack Michael Gleeson, so I sound like everone else. Pretty good work for your first animated banner, as usual, it doesn't make sense, but still... Good stuff.
Guest cloricus
Posted
Yay thanks for your names! I CAN SEE YOUR HOUSES!!!!!! (Thanks to Toowoomba city council putting them all up on the web under the pretence of a "street directory"...)
I don?t mind that banner "Harley!" (Lol, watch this people he will immediately say its crap!)
Jack nice banner.
One point Harley if you don?t bother to look closely to the righting it looks like "THE HARLEMIN" and I don?t think that?s what you want.
I really need to steal the programs you are using because now I'm using "THE GIMP" on Linux to make pics but they can't be ported to windows... (If you don?t know what ported is I?m not going to tell you!) So I'm hoping a program one of you is using can convert the formats it makes.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Don't call me Harly. Ever. For any reason. Any of you. Or things will happen. Bad things. Yeah, the font's bad, but the rest of it looks good. Speaking of fonts, Mike you have to tell me what that one you are using on your current banner is!

Of course I know what porting is. I own a MAC remember? Oh, I know A LOT about porting. Mostly that people aren't in a hurry to do it.[/font][/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
Lol yeah true - Please any one - What the ____ do I port linux saved file types to run on a psp type programs on windows?
You owned a MAC, and your saying bad things will happen to us - I think the bad things already happend to you! lol, harlemin.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Neither is mine. Or at least, not to a logical effects. It has so much wrong with it that all the messups have to destroy each other before attacking the computer. They're still at it.[/font][/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
I just got shot down good by jack, I need help....
The linux box and my sisters pc dont have viruses but mine and dads do.
Hay has any one ever heard of a linux virus, like really heard of one?
I'm trying to get rid of the one on my dads now but mine always has about three at a time.
Guest cloricus
Posted
Well just to steal space in your thread to save making a new one.


*Looks* WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just spent 40 mins trying to get this in to jpg format and guess what I find "Valid file extensions: gif jpg !*"png"*! txt zip bmp jpeg"
DAMNIT!!!!!

Any way - don't ask me how I made this becouse I really don't know - it's the result of been bored at 3pm this morning and playing around with the program on linux. (And the blue in the background is to prove I found out how to put in a background colour)
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Not only did you double post, as you said, you got shot down by Jesus Chicken. That doesn't require help, that requires you to be shot...

That's probably the banner I've seen out of you so far. It actually looks interesting. Although it would look better if the text was not only not crap, but also in some way relevent to ...whatever the hell that picture is. And the blue line just looks absurd.[/font][/color]
Posted
Damn MACssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*hits the side of the iMAC*s
See!
It just froze!

I have heard of a linux virus cloricus. The only way I have heard to fix them is if you pay a prfesional to to completely purge you box. And even then its not for sure.
Guest cloricus
Posted
I'll give you text not relevent "Harle[B][I]MIN[/B][/I]"!
Did you even look at the time stamps on those posts.
The blue is there for um... um... SHUT UP!

Damn all mac's..... Go my version of Linux that I'm building!

Oh and nice to see you didn't turn up to school, also odd that raven didn't either; and what really sent rummors flying was that liam didn't turn up either. :devil:
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I'm sick, she's busy. That's not irrelevant, just annoying. After all, I am The Harlemi...Harlequin. Or maybe I am Cockroachical! The Great God Of Undead Cockroaches! I think that will be my theme for me next banner... Time to go and resurrect Bad Mojo.[/font][/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
Oh god, I've created a monster.....
*looks* *rases hands*
..."Cockroachical"...
*Yells* SOME ONE SQUISH IT!

Busy, I wish I could skip school just becouse I'm busy...

Sick, I wish I could skip school just becouse I'm sick...

Think of how much more of my kernal could be finnished. (Well that is if I had build it yet...)

So where's Liam?
Consipracy! Okay l
Guest cloricus
Posted
Oh god, I've created a monster...
*Looks* *rases hands*
..."Cockroachical"...
*Yells* SOME ONE SQUISH IT!

Busy, I wish I could skip school just because I'm busy...

Sick, I wish I could skip school just because I'm sick...

Think of how much more of my kernel could be finished. (Well that is if I had build it yet...)

So where's Liam?
Conspiracy! Okay try this - you ate Liam so now your sick and ravens busy digging a hole for the body. (And yes I know that doesn't work - but I've typed it now so ha... And no you?re not allowed to come and jab a meat hook in me...)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...