anime4 Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 Lol i know it will look kinda weird. lmao!!!!!!! but which saga will they show?? im pretty sure it will be the Raditz saga. Becuz it is the beggining and the movie is coming out next year.
anime4 Posted July 30, 2002 Author Posted July 30, 2002 Whoops sry I checked my mail too late and i made this. Lol
amiboshi Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 What? I don't even understand what you're saying, but....doesn't this belong in DBZ? Why don't you go to your first post in the topic and delete it, because it's certainly not a good topic...
Genkai Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Whaaaaa......? that was incoherent, random, and "Raditz" is DBZ... this thread will probably be closed in not ime, no offense..
vegeta rocker Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 hey its not closed....yet.....well till it is whats is this topic about?
amiboshi Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Who knows what it's about. From what I could tell, he's asking about which saga you think CN will play next. I dunno...... That's what it appears to be about....
Genkai Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 word....i guess it isn't closed.anyway, it's "general anime", and i don't know how the mod system works here...........anyway, i agree that i think that's what he's asking..... but what was "Imao?"??? or "Whoops sry I checked my mail too late and i made this. Lol"?????? and what about the ovie thing? maybe she's trying to get through to this "Imao" person...how out a PM?
Juu Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]1) Do I feel a topic being closed? 2) um.. exactly.. what kind of topic is this? 3) there really isn't much ova discussion going on. ---- They're showing the new eps in sept. That's not too far. They're just gonna keep going in order until the new eps arrive.[/color] [/size]
Twinzam v Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 I have a feeling that this topic will get closed soon as well This topic is weird Anime4 you have posted twice in a row thats a big no-no CN havent been showing drgonball z for ages :)
Deedlit Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [color=green]First of all, don't double post. :nono: Second, this is a DBZ topic and therefore belongs in the DBZ section if it should go there at all because it is hard to understand what you just said. It's a wonder that this topic has been open this long. Maybe the mods are busy elsewhere.[/color]
amibasuki Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [FONT=arial]alrighty now, 5 different ppl don't have to make the same comments over and over to make a point, I'm sure he gets the picture. [/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now