OtakuBoards

A pic I drew.

Zaku II

This is a really simple picture, not alot of stuff in it. I have been working for about two weeks on drawing mobile suits and have progressed a good bit. Mobile Suits are hard to draw. This picture is of a Gouf's head blown of his shoulders by a beam rifle. Its nothign to special but just tell me what you think.

I like to draw on graph paper cause it helps proportion everything right.

Guest Voodookanaka
..the best way to draw MS are to draw them as broad short ppl, then change them and make them more angular.

*Claps*, nice drawing! Too bad that I still can't draw anime really well considering that my goal for the summer was to learn how to draw anime:( O well, but that reminds me, have you seen my Sasami drawing on my binder? If not, I want to show you and I want you to tell me what you think, oki? :)

Thank you all for your comments, they can help a person do better by boosting their self confidence.

Sasami you know I do not mind helping you and no i have not seen your pic yet. My binder got a huge pic of Zephyranthes (gosh i cant spell that name).

Im working on a Talgeese now, its more detailed but its taking longer.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]It might just be me, but the head looks a little disproportionate to the body, I'm thinking it should be just a smidgen bigger.. but otherwise cool pic! I like it..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah a bigger head would balance it out more

Yeah but its kinda hard to tell cause i should have drew some more debri cause the beam went through the top of the chest and theres really not enough debri to show whats missing from the chestr if you know what i mean. I may re draw it later.