Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anybody watch TFOP?I think its the Funniest Cartoon next to The Simpsons and Sponge Bob!Cosmo and Wanda are just hilarious!Do you have any Favorite Episodes or Quotes?Post them up and talk about it!

Dad:Trophy Sences...Tinging...TO THE TROPHY CASE!
[I]Dad runs into the living room and you see Timmy standing infront of the Destroyed Trophy.[/I]
Dad:What happened to my Throphy!?
Timmy:I melted it with Heat vision!
Dad:Where did you get Heat Vision?
Timmy:Uh...Internet?
Cosmo:ohh,Good answer.

:D
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Eh.
Only when..

1) nothing else's on but lil kiddie shows

2) the OB's down

3) the only thing on mtv's [i]the real world[/i][/color] [/size]
Posted
Well, I like the show. It's pretty funny. Cosmo and Wanda are too much.

[i]Jorgen Von Strangle enters[/i]
Cosmo: It's Jorgen Von Strangle!
Wanda: He's the persecuter!?
Timmy: Don't you mean PROsecuter?
Wanda: No.
Posted
I thought I allready replied to this...
I love the Fairly Odd Parents, but it won't let me vote. My favorite is the one where it's their aniversery.
Posted
i love 'em. they're hilarious.
the one where they go back in time with to get the trophy and he has got heat vision is one of my fav epps.
Posted
Cosmo: I have good new and bad news. I named my nickle Phillip!

Wanda: And the bad news?

Cosmo: It's a girl nickle!

I don't go out of my way to watch it but when it's on i'll usualy turn it on.
Posted
I watch it sometimes. Like Juu said when there is nothing better on. I thought most of their episodes are funny but some are just lame.
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]I Whatch it every once and awhile. My favorite Quote is:

Hey dad whatch ya doin.
Dad: Ah nothin' just downloading something off the timmy internet.
Sorry about the trophy.
Dad: Ah why don't you give it to someone you love.
Gee thanks dad.[/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][B]I Whatch it every once and awhile. My favorite Quote is:

Hey dad whatch ya doin.
Dad: Ah nothin' just downloading something off the timmy internet.
Sorry about the trophy.
Dad: Ah why don't you give it to someone you love.
Gee thanks dad.[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't want to sound like a jerk or like I'm obsessed with Fairly Odd Parents, but the quote went more like...

Timmy: Hey dad, whatcha doin'?
Dad: Ah nothin'. Just downloading something off the Timmy Computer Network.
Timmy: Sorry about the trophy.
Dad: Why don't you give it to a girl you think is groovy?

The pun being that Timmy's godparents told a young Bill Gates to call the internet "Timmy" instead. I liked that episode.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]

I don't want to sound like a jerk or like I'm obsessed with Fairly Odd Parents, but the quote went more like...

Timmy: Hey dad, whatcha doin'?
Dad: Ah nothin'. Just downloading something off the Timmy Computer Network.
Timmy: Sorry about the trophy.
Dad: Why don't you give it to a girl you think is groovy?

The pun being that Timmy's godparents told a young Bill Gates to call the internet "Timmy" instead. I liked that episode. [/B][/QUOTE]

And I am also Obsessed,and I dont want to sound like a jerk,BUt it goes more like this:

Timmy:Hey,Dad.Whatcha Doin?
Dad:Oh,Just seeing if I could by another TRophy on the Timmy Computer Network
Timmy:Sorry About the Trophy
Dad:Ha,ha.Thats okay son.Why dont you give it to a girl you think is groovy!?
[I]Dad leaves room and another timmy from the Future destroys it,[/I]
Timmy:What are you going!?
Ftimmy:Trust me,Youll thank me Later.
[I]Mom walks in as Ftimmy leaves.[/I]
Mom:Internet,Time fot Dinner!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...