Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What are you afraid of?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Rabbits? Interesting fear...
Mostly, my fear is spiders, but also bees (and anything that bites/stings for that matter) and, like Pixie, rejection.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[b][size=1]But if you're scared of things that bite/sting, then you'd probably be scared of a [i]lot[/i] more things than you think.


--Mike[/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Im scared of fights too, I hope that i wont ever have to get into another one........ [/B][/QUOTE] Ach, I hate fights too, but I end up finishing them when they start.
Another one? Sounds like there's a story behind this...
Posted
I would have to agrea with Rico on this one. That scares me the most. Being alone.

I also have to mention the stabbing thing. I hate the thought of someone slowly driving a knife throuh my heart. (example: saving private ryan)I think I would rather be shot.
Posted
[color=indigo]You might want to specify where you get shot. You're not always going to die right away. You could get shot in the stomach and have to live for a while before you die. It's probably worse than being stabbed.

For those of you afraid to be alone... If you were to live alone, by yourself with no contact from another person, you'd either (A) Become severely depressed, (B) become really egotistical so you can have self-satisfaction and support, (C) develope multiple personalities, or (D) just live with it and be a hermit.

None of those really seem to frightening.. maybe the first one a little bit, but we've all been depressed before..[/color]
Posted
I'm a hermit, although I don't like to be. True: getting shot doesn't mean you'll die right away. If you get capped, it's gonna hurt for a while and cripple you. Gutshots'll take a while. Headshots are what we meant, though. I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...