Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Worst anime you've watched.....


Recommended Posts

Guest azure
Posted
I don't like Doraemon and the rockstar thing in axn now....I think it was section chief something....hehehe nevermind:blush:
Posted
Bah, what can I say? I don't think there has been [i]any[/i] anime which I have disliked to it's maximum hate limits.

Anyhoo....if it must be something......I'd say.....the Patlabor movies, they were way too boring.
Posted
The worst animes I've ever seen must be Kurogane Communication and Brain Powered. Both were really dull.....and KC was really annoying. I hated all the characters. There must be more I hated, but I can't remember.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]*cough* exactly how sure of that are you??

*sigh* well.... um.. only one I can think of at the moment iz... Hamtaro.. and.. erg... I forgots the name of it.... it's a korean version of a sailor moon-ish anime... *shudders*[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]*sigh* ok... fine, then just to sum it up. basicly... obviously.. I don't like most of the anime that don't have much ova storyline at all....[/color] [/size]
Posted
I don't know what to think about Yu-Gi-Oh actually. I haven't seen it yet, maybe because I don't want to ruin it for myself the way I did with Dragonball Z.:flaming:

It just always turns out that Toonami/Sky One always show "cut " versions of their anime broadcasts.
Posted
BEYBLADES!That cartoon is simply horrible...I thought CUBIX was the lamest Anime,But me and my friend watched part of Beyblades this morning...looks like we have a winner.The Drawing is good,the animation is okay...but really...The toy Beyblade [I]Might[/I]Have been popular in the start,but it was in no condition oncever to make a cartoon!
Guest Vengenceuk
Posted
Itmhas to be adventure duo it was more a henati movie all though i wasent complaineing about that it was the stupid plot or the lack of
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lauren [/i]
[B]BEYBLADES!That cartoon is simply horrible...I thought CUBIX was the lamest Anime,But me and my friend watched part of Beyblades this morning...looks like we have a winner.The Drawing is good,the animation is okay...but really...The toy Beyblade [I]Might[/I]Have been popular in the start,but it was in no condition oncever to make a cartoon! [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call Cubix an anime, although it was load of garbage.

I see the anime series of Beyblade as a promotional product for their "merchandise". Maybe this is why Beyblade isn't doing so well, they aren't focusing into the series as much as they are on their merchandise.
Posted
Pokemon.

Pokemon has no story to it, the episodes are barely thought out. The entire plot supports slavery. Ash never leanrns anything, Togepi never grows older. The bad guys are obsessed with getting a Pokemon that's so incredably weak naturaly that it isn't funny. Finaly, it just ANNOYS me.
Posted
pokemon.

i don't watch much anime (ive only SEEN trigun, FY, EVA, MKRE, Princess Mononoke,Ninja Scroll, DB,DBZ, YYH,CB,Hamtaro,Digimon,YGO, Boogipop phantom, angel sanctuary, esca), but i read a TON of manga, so the worst manga ive ever read...

POKEMON AGAIN!
then there's dragon knights, which had a grat plot, but went os so wrong... and boring... took me 3 days to read it! probably will keep buying it anyway!

oh, andpeach girl... SO SHOUJO! too shoujo, even for a shoujoliking boy! like me! oy...
Posted
[color=red]The Thunder Cats, lol. Thunder, Thunder, Thunder Cats Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Yeh, I think this is the worst anime I have seen (could it even be anime???). Besides that, Pilot Canidate, I really hate that show. [/color]
Posted
I don't think thundercats was anime, just the result of a vietnamese/korean sweatshop (just like all the other cartoons from the eighties.)

The worst Anime I ever saw would probably have to be pokemon, like every one else has entioned the repetitiveness is unbearable.
Posted
Yup, Thundercats is not an anime, just a cheesy 80's Saturday morning cartoon.

Peach girl was really annoying to me, although I kind of liked Sailor Moon.....hmmmm.....
Posted
IMHO

Hamtaro.... what's the point of it?Hamsters running around building ans saving stuff.

Yu-Gi-Oh... An anime about a card game......grea yup

Beyblade... Anime about spinning plastic/metal....
Posted
Poke'mon-The same thing happens in every episode. Ash catches a Poke'mon, Team Rocket tries to steal Pikachu, Pikachu shocks them and they get blasted away. Why doesn't Team Rocket just go back to Kanto while Ash is in Johto and work there? I still sort of like Poke'mon, just not the show.
Posted
I don't even consider Pokemon anime anymore, after such a big American takeoff. As Utena_Tenjou said, FF legend of the Dark fantasy was another one of the worse animes I've ever seen. It was so dull and I could not bear to watch another volume...not after the first one....

Genkai mentioned Dragon Knights, too. I kinda liked it, but maybe it's just because I'm obsessed with all the really pretty artwork and all the boys. O.o That first volume took me about 3 hours to read it, which is really saying something. But I was reading about the second volume, and it sounds like the plots pics up a lot more, but maybe not. I was reading up on the characters later in the series, and it sounds really good to me.
Posted
Dont Dis Thunder Cats! When i was a lil' guy *makes small hand gesture* that was my fave show! Lol, probably because it was so vicious (for lil' guy shows). LMAO! ive got a great crap Anime, well i dunno even if this is anime but its so bad its unreal!

*drum roll*


The Moomins! lmao! i used to luv that aswell when iw as a kid! also Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh (although i do think Yugi looks pretty cool as a character) and we cant forget Pokémon, damn tahtw as so SHI......no calm down there children about, lol just kidding!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...