Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been watching Nick-at-Nite for as long as I can remember. I love watching old sitcoms like I Love Lucy, Mr. Ed, Dick Van Dike, and Bewitched. Those shows were great. And back then, they made twice as many episode per season as they do now. The jokes were cleaner, but they were still funny. If I weren't born in the 80s, I'd feel old from watching all of these black-n-white shows. Does anybody else like shows made before 1970?

(bit of trivia)
Q: Actor Bob Denver is most famous for playing what character from what TV show?
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I [i]loved[/i] watching [i]I Love Lucy[/i] and [i]I Dream of Jeannie[/i].... but of course... I also watch the cosby show once in a while, although it wasn't made then... ^^[/color] [/size]
Posted
Dude, The Monkees are so IT. They were more towards the late 60's than the 50's and whatnot, but I love that show! ^_^ It's classic in my opinion. Davy Jones was such a cutie patootie back then, him and his cute little British accent. ^_^
Posted
All in the Family and Cheers (I'm not sure when these where made so please don't yell at me cause they are on Nick at night) are two really funny shows.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]If I get to choose some of the ones from the early 90's to the 70's... then oh~boy....

I Loove watching...

The Cosby Show
All in The family
Cheers
Diff'rent strokes
Fresh Prince of Bel' Air,
Kids say the darnest things
Facts of Life
Three's Company...

- -' *dodges tomatoes, and runs*[/color] [/size]
Posted
I love [I]Kids Say The Darndest Things[/I] And [I]Cheers[/I]I dunno,those are the only old shows that make me laugh,and the only I watch because Most all Old T.V shows and Cartoons make feel old(Like Yogi Bear,you know);)
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I never really watch old cartoons.... Only the flintstones and jetsons time to time.... :blush:[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]:therock: um... is that funny??

Eh, I was never a fan of old cartoons....

Mickey Mouse and all his friends send a chill down my spine.[/color] [/size]
Posted
i like threes company, have any of you ever seen threes a crowd? its a spinoff with jack and his wife and father in law. It didnt last long though, sob sob. All in the family owns too, who can resist the theme song?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]I've been watching Nick-at-Nite for as long as I can remember. I love watching old sitcoms like I Love Lucy, Mr. Ed, Dick Van Dike, and Bewitched. Those shows were great. And back then, they made twice as many episode per season as they do now. The jokes were cleaner, but they were still funny. If I weren't born in the 80s, I'd feel old from watching all of these black-n-white shows. Does anybody else like shows made before 1970?

(bit of trivia)
Q: Actor Bob Denver is most famous for playing what character from what TV show? [/B][/QUOTE]

Bob Denver was the famous Gilligan from Gilligan's Island.

I know exactly what you mean. I loved old T.V shows...Mr Ed, I dream of Jeanie, Bewitched were great, as were Happy Days, The Monkeys and so many others.

My ULTIMATE favourite....one that I will watch forever in a day would have to be [B]Get Smart[/B]. Agent 86 (Maxwell Smart) was my clumsy hero, as was 99 and the chief. Not to mention the villians were absolutely halarious.:)
Posted
[color=deeppink]And nobody said [i]Happy Days[/i].

Tut tut !

[i]Happy Days[/i] was my most favourite-ist programme ever. When I was aboot 6 I wanted to be the Fonz.

Wow, that was a l[i]oooooooo[/i]ng time ago . . .[/color]
Posted
When I was little Flintstones and Jetsons were probably my least favorite cartoons around. I still don't like them that much.

Live action shows... Well I will watch The Honeymooners if it comes on. It's obvious Flintstones ripped this show off, but somehow forgot to be funny in the process. 3 Stooges is alright if I'm really tired. I don't like most of the other shows mentioned that much though.

I never liked and still do not like MASH. I can't get into it, and while I like some of it's more dramatic moments, I can't get into the comedy. I am not sure when the show was made though.

Three's Company is hilarious once you are old enough to get most of the jokes. When I was little they flew over my head and I just thought the show was stupid. It's from the 70s I think, but whatever :).

Monkees were good too. I liked Happy Days, and it's still so fun to make fun of the Fonz. He sure jumped over a lot of things on his bike though... the shark being the dumbest.
Posted
:eek:
How could I forget Get Smart? I'll never forget the time when the Cone of Silence landed on the other side of the room... and when it didn't lower enough... and when it lowered too much and almost crushed the Chief and Maxwell Smart.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...