Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red]Will someone PLEASE tell me where I can host a banner for free??!! I'm unemployed, so I can't pay for an upgraded account with remote linking, and I can't find anywhere that'll do it for free!!!

Thanx!
--JC[/color]
Posted
Well ... sometimes my host that hosts banners goes in and out .. so it would have to depend ... well i do have a few links ...

[url]http://www.anycities.com/[/url]
[url]http://www.50megs.com/[/url]
[url]http://www.250free.com/[/url]

Thats all I know ...

By the way, should this thread even appear in this topic? .. well why am i asking you ... [B]your[/B] the otaku ...

:bawl:
Posted
[color=darkblue]
250free.com is the best one I know. It gives 250 MBs, alot of bandwidth (I think I got unlimited, since I signed up at some certain date), and it's just a very good banner host. Don't use it for hosting your site, though, it gives an ad at the top of the page, bottom of the page, and a pop-up, I believe.
[/color]
Posted
[color=red]Thanx for the help!

BTW, I tried 50megs.com yesterday, and, well...it was embarressing. But I'll try some of the others!

--JC[/color]
Posted
No prob, btw .. yea 50megs sucks .. sometimes my banner sig comes in and out ... but now I sign up in 250free .. but these guys can't host my web pages .. only pics/banners ...

:bawl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...