JCBaggee Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [color=red]Will someone PLEASE tell me where I can host a banner for free??!! I'm unemployed, so I can't pay for an upgraded account with remote linking, and I can't find anywhere that'll do it for free!!! Thanx! --JC[/color]
projekt_navi Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 Well ... sometimes my host that hosts banners goes in and out .. so it would have to depend ... well i do have a few links ... [url]http://www.anycities.com/[/url] [url]http://www.50megs.com/[/url] [url]http://www.250free.com/[/url] Thats all I know ... By the way, should this thread even appear in this topic? .. well why am i asking you ... [B]your[/B] the otaku ... :bawl:
Kinetic Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [color=darkblue] 250free.com is the best one I know. It gives 250 MBs, alot of bandwidth (I think I got unlimited, since I signed up at some certain date), and it's just a very good banner host. Don't use it for hosting your site, though, it gives an ad at the top of the page, bottom of the page, and a pop-up, I believe. [/color]
JCBaggee Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 [color=red]Thanx for the help! BTW, I tried 50megs.com yesterday, and, well...it was embarressing. But I'll try some of the others! --JC[/color]
projekt_navi Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 No prob, btw .. yea 50megs sucks .. sometimes my banner sig comes in and out ... but now I sign up in 250free .. but these guys can't host my web pages .. only pics/banners ... :bawl:
No-Name Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [url]www.imahosting.com[/url] you dont really need 250megs or even 50megs for a couple of banners lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now