Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 v1 was soooo much simpler and easier to use, but then again I always complained bout the lack of stuff. (WE HAD PICTURES!and if u cheated; sig pics) v2 was cool.....but no pictures or sig pics v3 seems to.....techy and geekyfied, but I guess that could be a good thing.
Tien Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 For some reason i cant get used to the new boards, they just dont seem right.
PiroMunkie Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]I dont know and I dont really care... they all have there bad and good points[/SIZE]
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]I guess they're OK, and I'll get usedta them soon enough...but I still think v2 rocked[/b]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 V1!!!! its was so simple and cheesy!
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] I like the new ones better....Some thing I found that was weird tho, was that on v2, I had 450 posts in 2 months. Here, I have 478 posts in 2 weeks. Weird.....[/color]
Dragonballzman Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 V3!!! THERES SO MUCH KOOL STUFF U CAN DO ON IT!!! although V1 was also really good...
True Otaku Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I not know, I only come to boards today, but I like this board :)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 v2 was faster v3 is still fast until the dam monkey ad came AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! DIE MONKEY DIE!!!!!!!!!!!
MysticGohan Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 AH, good question. I hate both! No, I liked the old otaku much better. This is one is too.. too..... "high tech" for me. And I don't know why you can't post pics on the boards!! It just pisses me off!
Matt.D Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [color=rainbow] Don't u remember the Gaygeta masacre? He posted some stupid huge pics that froeze everyones browzers....therefore we can't have pics[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I like version 3...probably cause the other boards that I go to use it...and I'm used to posting on this kind of board. V2 was okay...loaded a bit quicker...but no active messaging to let you know who responded to the topics you subscirbed to.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Don't u remember the Gaygeta masacre? He posted some stupid huge pics that froeze everyones browzers....therefore we can't have pics[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] i didnt remember at least i wasnt a victim
Little Gohan Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I dont know and I dont really care... they all have there bad and good points[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah what's he said
Treble Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Heh there all pretty good but i really enjoyed the old boards!:) But it doesn't really mattter this new version is pretty cool too.
Little Gohan Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 it's all good ^_^ *really likes trebles avatar* *wants to know where he found it*
Dark Wish Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]For some reason i cant get used to the new boards, they just dont seem right. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]yeah same here....can't quite put my finger on it though...[/COLOR] :confused:
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I liked Version 1 more... I remember... Original Battlefield... *sigh*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now