Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
v1 was soooo much simpler and easier to use, but then again I always complained bout the lack of stuff. (WE HAD PICTURES!and if u cheated; sig pics)

v2 was cool.....but no pictures or sig pics

v3 seems to.....techy and geekyfied, but I guess that could be a good thing.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
V1!!!! its was so simple and cheesy!
Posted
[color=rainbow] I like the new ones better....Some thing I found that was weird tho, was that on v2, I had 450 posts in 2 months. Here, I have 478 posts in 2 weeks. Weird.....[/color]
Posted
AH, good question. I hate both! No, I liked the old otaku much better. This is one is too.. too..... "high tech" for me. And I don't know why you can't post pics on the boards!! It just pisses me off!
Posted
[color=rainbow] Don't u remember the Gaygeta masacre? He posted some stupid huge pics that froeze everyones browzers....therefore we can't have pics[/color]
Posted
I like version 3...probably cause the other boards that I go to use it...and I'm used to posting on this kind of board.

V2 was okay...loaded a bit quicker...but no active messaging to let you know who responded to the topics you subscirbed to.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Don't u remember the Gaygeta masacre? He posted some stupid huge pics that froeze everyones browzers....therefore we can't have pics[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
i didnt remember
at least i wasnt a victim
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]For some reason i cant get used to the new boards, they just dont seem right. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]yeah same here....can't quite put my finger on it though...[/COLOR] :confused:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...