Red Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [b]Normally I do DBZ banners and such, this is my first "original" piece of banner "art". Please rate. I suppose you could also rate the 120 frame gif animation in my sig, I would be most appreciative.[/b]
Juu Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Pretty good! But... The blue doesn't show up too well on the black..... and it gives me a headache...@.@ Well still, pretty good for a first banner! ^^ BTW.. Love your banner in your sig!![/color] [/size]
Kinetic Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [color=darkblue] The banner in your sig is a masterpiece. I don't know if you have a different program or something, but every time I add something new, I have to delete it from all of the other frames, and that must have taken forever. Very, very nice ;) [/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [color=indigo]Despite the simplicity of the look, it actually looks pretty good. Nothing too flashy, just quick and to the point. :) I like it. I don't really get the thing in your signature to be honest, lol. It's good none-the-less... I guess. :whoops:[/color]
Red Posted August 8, 2002 Author Posted August 8, 2002 [b]I got the inspiration for my sig for when my keyboard was mysteriously disconnected from my computer and it told me: "Keyboard Error, Keyboard not connected, press any key to continue." How can I press a key if it's not connected?! Blasted Bill Gates, lol. I used flash to make my sig pic, 128 frames, really easy to do...[/b]
No-Name Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 LoL. I didn't get your sig until you explained that. That's halarious. Anywho, the new sig is really, really cool. It's simple, but then has a little bit of pi-zaz(sp?) at the end. How'd you do that effect? I'd like to try it in the future.
Red Posted August 8, 2002 Author Posted August 8, 2002 [b]Hard to explain, I actually lost the filter that I used on it originally, and now I can't recreate it... :( I do have the original image though, here it is: (I made this as well by the way, then I edited it) [/b]
Mitch Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [color=red]It's intresting, but it doesn't have enough depth. It's to simple (this is the first time i've said that) although simplicity is good in banners, this one is just to [i]simple[/i]. Nonetheless, it is still a pretty good first "original" banner. I really like the banner in your sig, it's cool. At first I just thought it was cool, then you told the story, now it's both funny and cool, lol. [/color]
Muse Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 I really like all three of them,excpecially The one in your sig,It always makes me laugh,lol.Keep up the good work:D
Shinobi Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 Like everyone slse ahs said, there GREAT! I love the Sig your using. I have Flash, but cant get teh hang of it :( Everyone says it's easy, but not for me :bawl: Anyway well done, i love all three!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now