Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
what is the dumbest/funniest thing you have ever seen an anime character do? Anything from fan art of them with milk mustaches or something quirky about a character that you just love. I have a pic of hiei with a milk mustache saying baka ningen, very cute. It can be something in a series too.
:D
Posted
I remember this scene in Tenchi Muyo! in Love where Ryoko was loaned some of her p.e. teacher's clothes for class, then she sees the p.e. teacher scratch himself! The way she wigs out is priceless.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
My favorite joke from any anime anywhere would have to be any time in Kenshin when he's hit in the back of the head with a bowl thrown by someone, or something, and his eyes get really wide, and he makes a funny face, and goes "oooohhh", it's hillarious, I'll find a pic...
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Grrr...I just spent forever looking for the pic, and you found a better one :p Thanks, though, I'm going to resize that and use it as an avatar :toothy: This is the picture I was talking about:

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=246513[/img]

Amibasuki posted it a while back for me. BTW: I was talking about in Japanese, I don't know what it sounds like in the English version.
[/color]
Posted
[color=red]Hmmm...well, I haven't really seen much anime. So I really don't know any funny moments. Nope I'm blank on this topic. But that pic that Angelus attached is pretty funny, both of them :laugh: :beer: :laugh: :blowingup: [/color]
Posted
The funniest scene I could remember was Kintaro Ohe licking all the toilets in the Golden Boy series. Sooooooo Funny!!!

Ayame of Fruits Basket comes in second for his "Wedding Dress" scene.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]oh my gosh! i cracked up at the veggie picture! And i agree veggie in that pink shirt with its phrase on the back is so priceless. Who ever knew he would wear pink? [/B][/QUOTE] He got what he deserved from Bulma, I guess. It said sometihng like Big Mama on the back of it, or something. I would've expected that he'd destroy the shirt before he wore it out in public...
Posted
That picture of Vegeta is a welcome change from his usual scowl:)

My sister thinks the flashback in the DBZ episode, 'Memories of Gohan', is really funny. You know, the one where they are naming Gohan when he was a baby. Ha, Chichi wanted to call him Einstein.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...