Saturn_Healer Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I like gundam wing but I like Gundam X too, I just wish that I can get my hands on another gundam series that will not be shown on cartoon network. I prefer my anime subed. But I am curretnly in love with gundam wing and gundam x ( x cause garaod (sp? ) is in it, hehehe ) But what gets me mad is when people say gundam wing is the best when they have never seen any gundam show that wasn't on cartoon network. And I am not blaming anyone for doing that.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 the only reason why I hate gundam wing is because of all those d@mn anime newbies out there that think its one of the best animes ever!
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I just think that gundam wing is too overhyped....
swingersung Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Gundam Wing is not a bad show. I like it but I think it is overrated and not many people have seen Gundam X which is alot better. I am from the UK so I have not seen any of the MS Gundam series but I know GMWG is not the best Gundam Series out there. :devil: [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/JCFTTD/just_communications.mid]GMWG has excellent JPOP music though![/URL] [EMAIL=swingersung@talk21.com]Email Me!! I also need Fanfiction and Fanart for Flint the time detective and Dragon Ball for my site.[/EMAIL] :laugh:
Justin Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Well, GW isn't a bad series but it most certainly isn't the best of the Gundam's. I like 0083 and Gundam X the best out of the ones I have seen so far. I don't hate GW I just agree with Safer, it is very over-rated but it is still decent... -Justin, the original [i]KAMAKAZI[/i]...
Shinigami Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=teal]Oh,And this topic was thought up by Shinigami.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] :flaming: [SIZE=6][COLOR=crimson]and what was THAT suppose to MEAN!?!?!?!?![/COLOR] [/SIZE] :flaming: [COLOR=limegreen]you mean to tell me this was my idea?!?![/COLOR] :p
Shinigami Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 for all of you who think i over reacted a LITTLE BIT...may be wondering, what is that person's problem? I was a little bit surprized to see my name on a post, that i didn't write. SORRY:p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now