Jump to content
OtakuBoards

~Star Wars~


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][b]Well, let me be the first to start the new SW topic. :D

I saw online this electronic r2d2 that follows you around and beeps when you talk to it. i'll post the link if i can find it.[/b][/color]
Posted
Hey Son Goten, long time no see!

Anyway,

Has anyone read [I]NJO Traitor[/I] ? I thought the new concept regarding the force (that the force isnt divided into dark and light sides) disturbing...

I also cant wait for the new PS2 game, [I]Star Wars: Bounty Hunter[/I]. The graphics look really neat, and I watched the trailer online yesterday, and it looked really neat.

I have also got some trivia for you:

#1 What was the supposed "secret weapon" being grown around the remains of Serpidal (<--spelling?).

#2 Where, accordind to the [I]EU[/I] was the first Death Star designed?

#3 Where is Giltterstem mined?
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Wow, you guys didn't waste any time getting started here, did you?

I think I've renewed a TINY bit of my Star Wars knowledge because now I'm actually re-reading the novels that I read back in the sixth grade! Who's proud of me!?

*Shuts up and runs off*[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Wow, you guys didn't waste any time getting started here, did you?

I think I've renewed a TINY bit of my Star Wars knowledge because now I'm actually re-reading the novels that I read back in the sixth grade! Who's proud of me!?

*Shuts up and runs off*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I am proud of you. I have read my books so many times...[/b][/color]:D
Posted
[COLOR=green]I am!

I am starting, against my better judgement, to read the Young Jedi Knights series. The plots, writing and books in general seem amazingly stupid. Mabye its just because they are aimed at younger kids, but I cringe whenever I read them.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=red][b]Yet you can't put them down. hehehe.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Yet you can't put them down. hehehe.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]What are you implying! Why you little !@#$%^ ;)

I read them because they contain important events that relate to the overall timeline.

I have decided not to buy them, since I would much rather buy Star Wars comics or NJO novels. Instead I borrow them from the Library or a friend...[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]OMG, last week, I babysat a six year old girl, who wanted me to take her downtown, to the toystore!

[i]Just to browse..[/i]

It was such a kewl toy store!!

There was a star wars section on the 3rd floor, and it had two models of [i]Slave I[/i] and the [i]Millenium Falcon[/i]!!

The models were both about... 15 feet tall, and it was soo kewl!!

Not to mention the adorable Yoda doll.... ^^'[/color] [/size]
Posted
Has anyone one got the Jedi Aprentice series book special edition called " Deceptions" I tink it's when Obi-wan is blamed for murder but 12 years later it's a whole new ballgame.


I found it on a bookshelf at Boarders.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
[QUOTE]Has anyone read NJO Traitor ? I thought the new concept regarding the force (that the force isnt divided into dark and light sides) disturbing...[/QUOTE]

Yes I have read that. I read the WHOLE NJO series just this summer, book 1 and on. I feel so proud of myself. :-D My favorite would have to be Star by Star. Sensational how Denning played out Anakins death, and Lei's reaction, clutching little Ben, brought tears to my eyes.


#1 What was the supposed "secret weapon" being grown around the remains of Serpidal (<--spelling?).
[B]Yuuzhan Vong worldship[/B]
#2 Where, accordind to the EU was the first Death Star designed?
[B]Was it the Maw Instalation(sp)?[/B]
#3 Where is Giltterstem mined?
[B]Kessel[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]Has anyone one got the Jedi Aprentice series book special edition called " Deceptions" I tink it's when Obi-wan is blamed for murder but 12 years later it's a whole new ballgame.


I found it on a bookshelf at Boarders. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I read up to about the 9th or 10th book. But it just got too wierd.[/b][/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Let's see......I got some questions. Ahahahahahaha.



Spoiler!

#1: In Force hertic I: Remnant, what planet are Luke, Mara, and Jacen searching for?


#2:How long have the Yuuzhan Vong been in the GFFA?



#3: Who was the first Jedi to be killed by the Yuuzhan Vong?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]#1 What was the supposed "secret weapon" being grown around the remains of Serpidal (<--spelling?).
[B]Yuuzhan Vong worldship[/B]
#2 Where, accordind to the EU was the first Death Star designed?
[B]Was it the Maw Instalation(sp)?[/B]
#3 Where is Giltterstem mined?
[B]Kessel[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, Someone answered my Trivia! Thank you SSJ Goten!

I will work on trying to answer yours...
Posted
Its great to see a Star Wars thread back up on Otaku. *salutes*.

...Anyway.

I can answer Goten's 3rd question. The first Jedi to be killed by the Vong was Miko Reglia.
Posted
[color=royalblue]This should probably be combined with the old Star Wars thread..which is still on the first page.

No need for a second one.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Just a little notice for those of you who don't know. Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones comes out on DVD November 12th. Be sure to get it first day :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I will be there. :)

And James, sorry for making a second topic. I thought all of the old topics were gone. But then realized I was wrong, :([/b][/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Come on people.....my questions are easy.........



Now, the book I cant wait for is Destinys way....I wanna see how its handled when Jacen returns to his family......::shiver:: Its gonna be so cool. Oh and Force Heretic 1: Remnant........Zonoma Sekot......Luke, Mara, Jacen looking for its secrets on how to beat the Vong....So go and read Rouge Planet people!


Uhhh.....I think there are spoilers in that post. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Come on people.....my questions are easy.........



Now, the book I cant wait for is Destinys way....I wanna see how its handled when Jacen returns to his family......::shiver:: Its gonna be so cool. Oh and Force Heretic 1: Remnant........Zonoma Sekot......Luke, Mara, Jacen looking for its secrets on how to beat the Vong....So go and read Rouge Planet people!


Uhhh.....I think there are spoilers in that post. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I think so to.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]This should probably be combined with the old Star Wars thread..which is still on the first page.

No need for a second one.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I know that I am not major member, but the new theard is easier to find stuff that the old one.I read something, 1 week later i never found it again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...