Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]it's hard to say... i joke around a lot in real life.. here i'm more serious, as hard as that is to believe. i'm more open here, whereas irl i use humor to sort of deflect what i really feel. i like the anonymity of the boards that i can't enjoy irl.

plus, i'm way cruder irl, i cuss all the time & stuff like that. i'm a big party animal, which is kind of hard to express here.

i'm very outgoing in both places, though, & i love to meet & get to know new people. it's a big part of my personality, so i really don't consider myself generally all that different here.[/COLOR]
Posted
I have been labeled as open, weird, stupid and shameless. I'm really quite smart and probably use my crazy exterior to hide my nerdiness (yes I collect warhammer, read infobooks, play the computer and use the internet...hmmm...not that different from everyone else). But I like it because I'm constantly happy! I talk like a d******d in rral life and don't really care how it affects others because i'm not that stupid.
Though I do talk more intelegantly on the net. So you guys know more the real me. Aren't you special.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]The irony is so thick right now... [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! That was too funny.

Anyway, yeah. I will say things to here to people that if I knew in real life I'd probably keep to myself. It's the confrontation I don't like in real life, but I deal with it.
  • 2 years later...
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo]im not shy on the net but in rl im soooo shy its hard 4 me to talk to even the police cuz im sooo freakin shy........and i can smile more on the net...im not mucj of a smiler anyways ................ im not all that different [/COLOR]
Posted
Please do not bring back long dead threads. This thread was last active back in 2002! If you feel there is still conversation value in a subject then feel free to start a new thread giving special care to spelling and grammar.

Because of the old age of this thread I am going to lock it.

-Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...