Dragon Fou Lu Posted October 12, 2002 Author Posted October 12, 2002 how exactly did you manage to use just desserts 7 times? and even though my main theme is warriors/dragons i have a few different types of cards waiting in the wings.
Jeebs Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 I finally got real cards. I think that my deck theme is warriors\spellcasters.
Hyper Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]D-Franken = BEUD --; n00bie.. [/B][/QUOTE] And Summoner of Illusions for the temporary approach..
whopeee_mouse Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 I have a Yugi and a Kaiba deck (lol ;) ) I am soon gonna start refineing them into one deck, I am gonna focus on Fiend and Spellcasting, and probably throw in a bit of Warrior
Axel--Ignition Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 That kind of Hybrid beats me all the time...
Genkai Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 wut does megamorph do again? in DDS it's one level plus. and wut's maha vailo? it's a pretty crappy card if i remember correctly.. which i probably dont.. oh yeah, and macedavis, uh, watch for double posting.
gouf Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 Megamorph: if your life points are lower than your oppenats the orginal ATK of a monster equiped with this card is dubbled if your life points are lower it is half ( I give this card a six its a card ment for combacks and final blows) Maha Vailo:ATK1550 DEF1400 In addition to the effects of equipment cards the ATKofm this monster is incresed by 500 points for each card equiped to this monster ( I give this card a 8, if your deck has stim packs,mavloent nuzzler's,etc... he becomes pretty much a blue eyes the one promblem is that it dosen't increse his DEF)
Axel--Ignition Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 [i]Maha Vailo is probably my best card, along with Raigeki, which destroys all of you opponent's monsters on the field.[/i]
Hyper Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 Yes with swords of DS and a Malevolent Nuzzler you have him 4750. Its easy to get its aTK past BEWdD. You can do it in one turn.
Makai Kite Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 I'm currently designing a Spellcaster deck with plenty of the more common power-ups... I'll let you know how it turns out when I get all the cards. ~_~ Every store near me is sold out of everything except for the starter decks and Magic Ruler boosters! This happened in 2 days' time.
Axel--Ignition Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 [i]A better idea with Maha is to use 3 Nuzzlers, 1 Stim Pack, and a Ring of Magnetism. This makes a sweet creature, around 5000 ATK and all of your opponent's monsters must attack it, lose, and deal the difference to their frusterated controller.[/i]
Tendai Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 Current play decks.. Defense is the Best Offense - Revolves around 3 Millenium Shields and 3 Labyrinth Walls And for fun..Heaven & Hell - My angel/demon themed deck I put together at a tournament one day when I was bored
Domon Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 Oh my deck theme are Dragon monsters and light types as well as Warrior and one or two spellcasters but mainly dragons and my main dragon well duh!! that's obvious!!! BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!!! I've got three of those babies!! one regular edition, one 1st edition, and one LIMITED EDITION!!! Oh i've got one major question..IS THERE A FIVE GOD DRAGON CARD???? I swear to goodness i've heard of that name so is there a card by that name??
Mina Posted October 21, 2002 Posted October 21, 2002 I just got the Spellcaster types. I'll stick with 'em.
Digital Monster Posted October 22, 2002 Posted October 22, 2002 Is the Five God Dragon the same as the Mythic Dragon in the Simlau storyline?
Circ Posted October 22, 2002 Posted October 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i] [B]Yes with swords of DS and a Malevolent Nuzzler you have him 4750. Its easy to get its aTK past BEWdD. You can do it in one turn. [/B][/QUOTE] Maha Vailo is a her.
Sara Posted October 22, 2002 Posted October 22, 2002 [size=1]I make up my own cards when I'm bored...I'm not really familiar enough with the game to be sure they're 100% original, but, eh. Tis fun.[/size]
Genkai Posted October 22, 2002 Posted October 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i] [B]Yes with swords of DS and a Malevolent Nuzzler you have him 4750. Its easy to get its aTK past BEWdD. You can do it in one turn. [/B][/QUOTE] well, ax of sepair would be better/.
Hyper Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 [size=1]I didn't have one at the time. I'm not saying what I could have done, I'm saying what I did.]/size]
Circ Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][size=1]I make up my own cards when I'm bored...I'm not really familiar enough with the game to be sure they're 100% original, but, eh. Tis fun.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] eh, I do that constantly. Already posted two whole decks
Launcher Spider Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 Machines/Spellcasters. Works. I know.
Sara Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Circéus [/i] [B]eh, I do that constantly. Already posted two whole decks [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yes, I've seen. I'm not quite that dedicated/obsessed. :p[/SIZE]
Hyper Posted October 24, 2002 Posted October 24, 2002 I also designed a Dragon deck, and a defensice/offensive Exodia deck, I'm missing a few cards though. Now I'm currently desinging a Toon Burner deck.
DeathBug Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Toon Burner? Do you mean Toon/Pyro, or one that gets rid of toons? As I've said in other threads, I've decided to build a good-Relinqished deck, using dark-types as back-ups. I can't go anywhere without my Witty Phantoms and Kourmi Dragons. (I *really* want to use my REB Dragon, but for now, he's trapped in my side deck until I get some good fusions. Alas.)
MaceDavis Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 My new deck is based on monster removal, and a lock down beatdown deck, so basically my deck is based on using everything I've got to counter, and destroy all of my opponent's moves, and then in the process attack for alot of damage, also using a bit of direct damage to speed up the process, I espescially like black pendant
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now