Char! Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 [color=teal][size=1][b]Because I'm such a weirdo, I just got myself a uJournal... It's at /users/szyJYM Swear t'god... *nods, walks away* --Mike[/b][/color][/size]
Genkai Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 well, i sent an email to my entireaddress book about my ujournal, and my mom got it..(D'OH!!!) she turned all worry mom... sigh....
Utena_Tenjou Posted October 2, 2002 Author Posted October 2, 2002 [Quote] Well, UJ did get everything from LJ since LJ is an open source developing thingy..o.O And your UJ is very purty! :D [/B][/QUOTE] LMAO thanks n_n I can't say I like UJournal that much, even though it's excactly like LiveJournal, it's surver is slow and it only allows one icon upload.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]Hot damn, how do you know of fukada kyoko? I'm in love with her... like a lot. Her music, acting, appearance, all very good... [/B][/QUOTE] Funny you should ask me how I know of her! LOL I found out about her in one of your topics LONG ago. :) It was one where you posted 5 pictures of five beautiful females. Of course, I thought Fukada Kyoko was the best out of them. :) *nods* and I agree. :) I'm just getting into J-pop. lol It's hard to download in WinMX any music other than American...*growls* Oh and Mnemolth, if you need a LJ code, you can ask me. :) I have a paid account which I renew every 2 months. It's not expensive and I get 2 LJ codes out of it. :) Plus, I love the fast server! LOL The only reason I got a paid account is that they did something so you can't customize your LJ as much with your overrides. That sucks alot since there were many people with free accounts who had some purty LJs with just using some simple DIV, I think. >< Utena_Tenjou, I think that if you pay for a UJ, you're are moved to fast servers like LJ does it. They are identical..o.O
Char! Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 [b][color=teal][size=1]Hey, could I ask anyone with an extra lj code something? [action=begging]Would any of you like, wanna, oh, I dunno, PM me one so I can give it to a friend or something? That would be sweeeeeeeeeeet!!![/action] Char[/b][/color][/size]
Alexa Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 [color=coral]http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/dstars/blog.html if no link comes up just copy+paste...I had a blog called Midori but I deleted it accidently >.< I tried to use my newfound CCS skills to make this layout, though it looks like trash. *Sobs* back to the old drawing board.[/color] [COLOR=teal]EDIT: *Copies an pastes link into address thingie* *Sees nothing* *screams* COLOR]
Alexa Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 [color=coral]Yeah...*recalles a dusty journal* but that was ages ago, back when I was a Pokémaniac O.o[/color]
Genkai Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 ya know, some one mentioned that you fear that no one reads it. well, whoopo dee do, what am i fearing? a few people have talked to me about it, and they've read it, BUT I WANT THEM TO PUT COMMENTS!!! AAAUUUGGGGHHH!!! i dont care if all the comments are from 1 person, i just wna tthem. 1 comment would make me leap for joy
Circ Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 I have a blog. I write in French, though. However, I often find myslef using bits of English. The adress is [url]http://circeus.pitas.com[/url] The name means "Optionnal Brain", though it should be "Brain: Optionnal" in English I've also got a group blog with a friend of mine where we let all our personnalities live various adventures when we're not around The adress is [url]http://broken-mirror.fr.st[/url]
Starlit_Neko Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 [URL]http://www.livejournal.com/users/starlit_neko/[/URL] This is my LiveJournal. *shrugs* I'm just getting it started, sooo...it's not the best in the world. But I like it.
Guest AnimeGurl Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 yeah, i'm trying to get a journal but i need va code for lj
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now