Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 None of thoes Tico is the best of all time^^
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]He doesn't come to the otakuboards[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I nevere really got to see none of their work, so I can't vote until I have seen work from all four artists.
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]He doesn't come to the otakuboards[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah but his art kicks butt^^
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I know , his was so good they put it on the old otaku banner^^
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I cant say all of them are great artist they can draw real good!.But I really like Desert Shadow's art and Ginnylyn's art.
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]???[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh heh, I'm my favourite artist. :D
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 hmm, I'm going to say ginnylyn aonly because I only really know her
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 rats my pic is to big o well here is art by thimoc
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Any one can do that^^ [/B][/QUOTE] I sure can't...
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Any one can do that^^ [/B][/QUOTE] i surely can't lol
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Just go to pain art and do it^^ Its really easy^^
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 ah, I ain't on the list, I knew my drawings weren't too good....
Dessert Shadow Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 desert shadow is awesome.....his new banners and walpapers are really tight.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 :o *notes that the Principality of Altron has better art than all of youz* J/K *sends Zakus to destroy everyones art* Bwuahahaha
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]A. seph if you name was up you would be #1 too many people would be scared to not vote for you. B. i voted for ginny cause well because... um um (looks around for help, cant find any) cause FW likes sylvia!!! yea that it... but i think ginny is nice and i havent talked to the other 3 in a while... lol thou DS's is very good as well.... and voodoo's pics are cool i only seen 2 thou... and topaz... dang i havent seen her in months[/font][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now