Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Whos you favorite otaku artist?



Recommended Posts

Posted
None of thoes Tico is the best of all time^^
Posted
[COLOR=blue]He doesn't come to the otakuboards[/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
I nevere really got to see none of their work, so I can't vote until I have seen work from all four artists.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]He doesn't come to the otakuboards[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah but his art kicks butt^^
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I never said it didn't[/COLOR]
Posted
I know , his was so good they put it on the old otaku banner^^
Posted
Yeah but Tico is the all time best^^
Guest firemac
Posted
hmm, I'm going to say ginnylyn aonly because I only really know her
Posted
Just go to pain art and do it^^ Its really easy^^
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
:o *notes that the Principality of Altron has better art than all of youz*
J/K
*sends Zakus to destroy everyones art*
Bwuahahaha
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]A. seph if you name was up you would be #1 too many people would be scared to not vote for you.
B. i voted for ginny cause well because... um um (looks around for help, cant find any) cause FW likes sylvia!!! yea that it... but i think ginny is nice and i havent talked to the other 3 in a while... lol thou DS's is very good as well.... and voodoo's pics are cool i only seen 2 thou... and topaz... dang i havent seen her in months[/font][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...