Na'dou Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 Don't take the title personaly, just fooling around, but I would like for people to really post their opinions, don't be afraid to, I can take anything said to me. I drew this while I was thinking of what my art teacher said, so I'm going to do a girl also.
PiroMunkie Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [color=indigo]The head is a larger than it should be, but other than that it's pretty good. :) Nice use of shadows.[/color]
Rancid Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [SIZE=1]Very nice use of shadowing. Like Piro said the head is a little to large. Anyways overall it's alright.[/SIZE]
Mitch Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 (edited) [color="red"] Yeh, as Piro said, the head's a little to big...but still, I think the shading on it's pretty good...heck, it's way better than I could ever do...:whoops: [IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1394/obpodcast.png[/IMG] [/color] Edited October 28, 2010 by Lady Shy
Stitch Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 yeah the shading is awsome how do you get it so smooth looking??? but yeah the head is too large and the eyes are well i dunno they look a little unproportional but then again i can't draw so yeah! but it is a good pic better then i could draw!!! kepp up the good work hunn!;) ~GG~
Na'dou Posted September 21, 2002 Author Posted September 21, 2002 Thanks for the advice everyone!I had a feeling the head was too big, I guess I won't make that mistake on the girl when I draw her, I'm very bad at drawing pictures to the side anyway. The eyes probably are not the same size, and I'm going to work on that too. This is sort of how you could say a good rough draft picture so I won't make the same mistake as before. I'm glad everyone liked it though. I got the shading to look so smoth because I used a blender, not the kind you blend fruit or slushies in, but the kind you use to blend shadows together in you picture. It works a whole lot better then you're finger. What does everyone think of this pic?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now