Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Question!!!!


Guest ~Mystic~

Recommended Posts

Guest ~Mystic~
Posted
ok.....we all know ( i hope ) that Gohan gets his mystic abilities during the buu saga in dbz...and we also know that Gohan was told that he could never go super sayajin because the power would destroy him as well as the earth. My question is this: why, in dbgt, does Gohan go ssj?....can ANYONE help me with this one?
Posted
[color=indigo]GT doesn't pay a whole lot of attention to things that happened during DBZ. Super Saiya-jin level 3 was supposed to be the last level, but obviously that went out the window...[/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]And sayains are not supposed to be able to re-grow or graw hair besides on their head yet vegeta gets a mustash(sp?). GT is weird like that.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]To my knowledge it is. I have never heard anything to say otherwise.[/b][/color]
Guest ~Mystic~
Posted
the mystic is permenent, and yeah, gt is messed up.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yes the mystic IS permenent that is why throughout the rest of the series, Gohan does not turn super saiyan... At least that's what I think... Let me check my files... Yep that's what I've read..
Posted
I don't even remember hearing that Mystic Gohan couldn't go super-saiyan but that does explain why he didn't transform against buu. I was watching him fight buu and thinking that he should transform but he never did. I never knew why till now. I thought that old kai told him to do that super saiyan thing he does and he will be able to defeat gohan. I even have the video were he says that. Or maybe I'm just crazy.
Posted
Let me put it like this.. If Gohan had all that power when he WASN"T super saiyan, then could you imagine how much power he would have if he DID turn into one?! He could destroy the world, or the solar system with one small energy ball!
Posted
Exactly,
There wouldn't be an enemy that could touch him. I watched the video when the old kai finish awaking his power and he did say that gohan could go super saiyan.
Posted
well I havent seen it, but yesterday, gohans eyes turned green when he powered up.

I though saiyans eyes went green when they were super.

Im thinking that maybe he can go super, but his hair doesnt change color.
I believe someone else said that before me on this board also.
Posted
Yea... there's a bunch of things that are screwy with GT... but the part about growing tails isnt all that screwy... because if you remember in the original DB Goku grows his tail back during the first Tourny...
My theory? perhaps up to a certain age a sayin can grow his/her tail back, but afterwards wouldnt...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]well I havent seen it, but yesterday, gohans eyes turned green when he powered up.

I though saiyans eyes went green when they were super.

Im thinking that maybe he can go super, but his hair doesnt change color.
I believe someone else said that before me on this board also. [/B][/QUOTE]

They're eyes do go green, and I saw it too. His power is equal to, if not more than, a Super Sayian's in fact, it is like he goes Super Sayian without making the transformation. I don't know what was up with his eyes, it might have been an error. Either way, the Kai did say, "Go Super Sayian and believe, it will happen."(or something similar) and then Gohan starts to, the Kai then says, "AHHH! Belive somewhere else!"

:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red]Actually, it's Akira Toriyama...

--J.C.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Sry that was a mess up when i typed, i know its Akira not Skira.
Posted
[color=red]'sall right...

As for the whole Mystic/Super Saiyan Power deal, I think Piccolo pointed out in the series that they could sense Gohan was stronger than he'd ever been, even though he wasn't a Super Saiyan. Plus, seeing as how Mystic overrode the SS transformation, it's pretty much impossible for him to transform.

Oh, and I believe ~Mystic~ asked why Gohan didn't transform in DBGT...I'm pretty sure he retired from the fighting scene.

--J.C.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...