OtakuBoards

Adult Swim

Zaku II

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Why do you guys ALL CARE that Bebop is going to be edited? Thank your lucky stars that you're at least going to get to see such an amazing, amazing anime.

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, but like other anime like dragonball, gundam and tenchi, its going to get butchered by the toonami watchers :mad:

I can just hear them now, saying s.hit like "vash is the best!" ugh, this is going to be another ugly day for anime :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Who cares!

You would spend more money having cable to watch that shi? than you would if you went and bought the episodes in Japanese...... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes but you see, it's not [i]my[/i] money I'm spending :D[/SIZE]

I didnt say anything about it being edited, I could care less. Yes I do prefer unedited over edited but we all dont have 199 to drop for a series so I am just happy watching the TV. Its gonna be cool that bebops on but it does suck that thats it. Space ghost sucks. He just another piece of american crap. Americans are to lazy to draw and animatyed something that look halfway decent. Like samurai jack, it looks like a couple of 6 year olds got together and drew it.

I will watcgh bebop but none of that other crap.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

yes, but like other anime like dragonball, gundam and tenchi, its going to get butchered by the toonami watchers :mad:

I can just hear them now, saying s.hit like "vash is the best!" ugh, this is going to be another ugly day for anime :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]What the hell are you smoking? What do you mean Vash? Vash is from Trigun, not Cowboy Bebop. You mean Spike, maybe?

Also, retards retards retards, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD: BEBOP IS A VIOLENT ANIME. IT WAS EDITED IN JAPAN, SO PEOPLE IN JAPAN DIDN'T SEE THE UNCUT VERSION WHEN THEY WATCHED IT ON TV. QUIT YOUR BITCHING AND GO DISH OUT THE 150 DOLLARS TO BUY THE ****ING DVDS LIKE I DID. I feel better now :D

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]