Utena_Tenjou Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 Works for me, and it looks a lot better than the last one :)
Axel--Ignition Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 [i]Yes, it works just fine, I also like the scheme of the site.[/i]
Mitch Posted September 24, 2002 Posted September 24, 2002 [color=red] Well, it seems my browser, for some reason or another,was still displaying V5. But now it's working fine, James. It's working much faster and much improved. I was kind of surprised when it first actually started to show the real V.6, but now I am used to it. It looks even better than 5. As Piro said, though. The color is yellow, then turns grey. It is kind of annoying, but it's only a small thing. Hopefully you can get it fixed. Other than that V6 is great ;) [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now